MrAmAzn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Toyota Corolla, '12 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Just put a deposit down for an si and it is estimated to be "built" soon and delivered toward the end of Sept. I was told the estimated OTD price (I'm in NC) would be about $28k and based on my calculations the sale price would be (before taxes/fees) around $26.8k. Obviously incentives change month to month, but it being an Si there aren't really any.

Considering they're going to stop production at some point in Q4, you think the pricing within the reasonable price range based on current circumstances? Of course I will try to negotiate, but there's no point in doing that until Sept/Oct.
Sponsored

South86

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Coupe, 2019 Acura ILX A-Spec, 2013 Ram 1500 SLT
Country flag
Right now I am working between three dealers but it is looking like I will be around 25k OTD with only the Military 500. All so far have said they would beat my interest rate from my credit union 3.74. I’m just working between the 3 to see who gives me the lowest OTD. This is in VA.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Would read through the recent pages on this:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/10th-gen-civic-si-what-did-you-pay.11500/

Deposit down on a future allocation generally loses bargaining power since, you clearly want it. FWIW I just paid 26250 OTD.

If you're happy paying that, go for it. Enjoy the car. It's basically sticker, you're not getting hammered. Just not getting a discount/deal.

OP
OP
MrAmAzn

MrAmAzn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Toyota Corolla, '12 Honda Pilot
Country flag
I am aware of that page and will go back to it. Thank you for the reminder.
I would be willing to pay a little more as a courtesy to the dealership for reserving the right color for me though, just not a crazy amount more. ;)

Would read through the recent pages on this:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/10th-gen-civic-si-what-did-you-pay.11500/

Deposit down on a future allocation generally loses bargaining power since, you clearly want it. FWIW I just paid 26250 OTD.

If you're happy paying that, go for it. Enjoy the car. It's basically sticker, you're not getting hammered. Just not getting a discount/deal.

mdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 4C
Country flag
Invoice on the car is 24.5k, have had several dealers just about meet and 2 go below invoice. If you'd like I can set you up with 2 dealers in Florida who can get you a way better OTD PM me your build and I'll check if it lines up with anything they currently have.
Sponsored