AC Whistle Noise - 2000-2700 rpm - The Answer ?

Sleepyguy

First Name
Sleepy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring Manual
Country flag
So Honda Canada has been no help and seeking assistance through a independent garage.

Can anyone help with part numbers? Apparently the part numbers taken off screen shots are the same numbers but the part is identical to what is already in the car. No bracket changes. Located in Canada and I assume North America has same part standards.
Sponsored

Starion

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Starion - modded
Country flag
So Honda Canada has been no help and seeking assistance through a independent garage.

Can anyone help with part numbers? Apparently the part numbers taken off screen shots are the same numbers but the part is identical to what is already in the car. No bracket changes. Located in Canada and I assume North America has same part standards.
The numbers I posted worked for me. The newer suction hose is not identical. The noise went away when they finally swapped it.

Be sure to specify you need the part from the late 2019 or newer one. Maybe it "looks" the same? I don't know. The issue is internal.

If still within the legal timeframe - send a Lemon Law letter to Honda of USA (USPS Certified for proof of receipt). That's what I had to do. Local dealer gave me the brush every time.

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2017 Civic EX Sedan Honda Sensing
Country flag

Hey Sleepyguy. Dig up all my posts about it. I had the work done at Sutherland Honda in Fredericton and under warranty so there is no reason that this should not be done at any other dealership. (I posted my actual service writeup but can't remember which thread on this I posted it)

Additionally, I can tell you that 3 years on now, the sound is STILL gone.

MrWaYne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 1.5L CVT Sport Plus
Country flag
hopefully it wasn't answered here yet (if yes, sorry!):
the bulletin number is the same for all countries, right?

iam having the same problem/noise, but i can't find this service bulletin in german.
Sponsored