AC question

JNOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00' EX H23A, 17' Si Sedan WOP
Anyone else notice a decent amount of water being being perspired from the AC when being used on a hot day? Seems like it didn't do that for the first few hundred miles and now I just noticed when I left my house a decent sized puddle? Kind of odd but I'm guessing normal?
Sponsored

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
As long as it's just water, life is good. It's just the humidity that was removed from the air as it was being cooled to keep you comfortable. Don't know why the amount has "changed".

OP
OP
JNOR

JNOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got home from another drive, going to check it again in an hour or so and see what I get. Just find it odd it didn't seem to do that until now...oh well. Thanks man. I'll keep you updated.

OP
OP
JNOR

JNOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are in FL, its hot as hell here and humid. Completely normal.
No doubt, just find it odd that it's perspiring after some drives and not other times, like now for example, I've been home for over an hour went outside to look under the car and nothing this time lol.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Maybe, there's a partial blockage somewhere. All of the condensation should drain out all of the time. If it isn't, something could be wrong.

OP
OP
JNOR

JNOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll keep checking on it, if I keep noticing the issue I'll take it up to my local Honda dealer and have them check it out.
Sponsored