AC pr

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex Hatch 1.5T
Country flag
My AC went on my 2018 Civic Hatch. Dealer doesn't want to pay even though the car is only 2 years old. First quoted 978.00 to replace condenser. Then they lowered it to 460. Since Honda America would cover half. The dealer also waved diagnostic. Waiting for Honda America claims guy to call to see if they'll cover hole thing. So frustrated. I thought Honda was supposed to be reliable.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
My AC went on my 2018 Civic Hatch. Dealer doesn't want to pay even though the car is only 2 years old. First quoted 978.00 to replace condenser. Then they lowered it to 460. Since Honda America would cover half. The dealer also waved diagnostic. Waiting for Honda America claims guy to call to see if they'll cover hole thing. So frustrated. I thought Honda was supposed to be reliable.
No dude. The condenser has an extended warranty for 10 years. You should have gotten a letter in the mail back in November. The dealership knows this.

But if they say it was caused by road debris puncturing the condenser that is their only excuse to charge you anything.
Sponsored