Hondaman248u

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring
Country flag
What you mean by the metal hood and latch spot not big enough? The holes or just the complete latch
The weight is much lighter than oem hood and its the hood prop that isn't big enough but a dremel can fix that and I had to adjust the metal latch it was too far up and had to put too much pressure to close the hood but brought it down a little by loosening the nuts and just moved it a little and it closes perfect and fiment isn't bad and my hinges might have been bent a hair so if they weren't fitment might have been perfect but one side the gap is perfect and the other gap is a little bigger but its still good I would deff say worth the money and the company is reputable I've also bought my type r wing and type r rep lip from them all good quality
Sponsored

7Ghost_2Alienz_GenXX

First Name
Karo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20XIX Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The weight is much lighter than oem hood and its the hood prop that isn't big enough but a dremel can fix that and I had to adjust the metal latch it was too far up and had to put too much pressure to close the hood but brought it down a little by loosening the nuts and just moved it a little and it closes perfect and fiment isn't bad and my hinges might have been bent a hair so if they weren't fitment might have been perfect but one side the gap is perfect and the other gap is a little bigger but its still good I would deff say worth the money and the company is reputable I've also bought my type r wing and type r rep lip from them all good quality
I appreciate ya thank you

Hondaman248u

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring
Country flag
So no issues no hood pins ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not really i men up by the windshield does flex some but I've had it upto 100 and it didn't mess up i will say where the hood prop goes it didn't fit had to Reem out the hole so the prop would go in

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Not really i men up by the windshield does flex some but I've had it upto 100 and it didn't mess up i will say where the hood prop goes it didn't fit had to Reem out the hole so the prop would go in
That blows but hey welcome to aftermarket goods n services, btw your ride looks dope ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ You painted it yourself?

Hondaman248u

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring
Country flag
Na i did all the work though just not the paint I just did alot under the hood doing a e-tune through drob rite now
My color is hard to match my paint guy got paint mixed 3 times and it still ain't right

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
The hood scoop on that steel ctr rep has no opening underneath. Air goes nowhere.

Yea Im planning to paint it myself when it gets warmer. Blue hood with black scoop.

20200211_203250.jpg
What part of mass you from? Me im from Codman Sq/ Talbot ave/ Norfolk ave aka Washington st Dorchester

OP
OP
nrchaytor

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
Looks good how light was it? Did you have fitment issues
Feels noticeably lighter than the stock hood just judging from lifting on the car, didn't actually weight them.. had a shop install it, they said it had arrived damaged from abs dynamics with a small crack in the front so they had to fix that before they could paint it.. otherwise the fitment seems pretty good

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Thats my feedback of me owning one goit it painted its not bad quality much lighter than the metal hood the latch spot isn't big enough and fitment is close but not perfect but for the price it's worth it
Compared to oem whats the weight difference
Sponsored