First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This might really sound like a dumb ?, It actually might be one, but I still want to know.

It's stated that washing your hands with soap and water is superior to using hand sanitizer. I'll agree with that. I only want a small bit of hand sanitizer for if I have to go out and have no access to soap and water. That's exactly what they are saying the hand sanitizer is for.

Around here, I can no longer buy any hand sanitizer cause I'm told it's all going to hospitals, Amazon won't sell it to you either for the same reason.
So if using soap and water is superior to using the hand sanitizer, and hospitals have plenty of access to it, why do they need to hoard all the hand sanitizer?
Sponsored

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
This might really sound like a dumb ?, It actually might be one, but I still want to know.

It's stated that washing your hands with soap and water is superior to using hand sanitizer. I'll agree with that. I only want a small bit of hand sanitizer for if I have to go out and have no access to soap and water. That's exactly what they are saying the hand sanitizer is for.

Around here, I can no longer buy any hand sanitizer cause I'm told it's all going to hospitals, Amazon won't sell it to you either for the same reason.
So if using soap and water is superior to using the hand sanitizer, and hospitals have plenty of access to it, why do they need to hoard all the hand sanitizer?

https://www.thebodybean.com/shop/2020/4/1/ad0n6uus1qass1hnc8yxq46itwbqor

Here’s a place you can still buy it. I would load up

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Some auto parts stores have them. Like auto zone and etc...very small section but no one bothers looking there.

Also make your own.

OP
OP
Rickmeister 48

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some auto parts stores have them. Like auto zone and etc...very small section but no one bothers looking there.

Also make your own.
I will check that out. I've gotten some alcohol, gonna see if I can hunt down some aloe vera gel and mix some up.
Sponsored