First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For real man, I’m definitely thinking about doing it myself and have him help with everything I need to do. I just don’t want warning lights, I’m super anal about that even if it doesn’t effect anything. Im building an l15 on the side but with everything on back order, makes me want to sell it and get a c4 and do the swap.
I forsure don’t think I would mind them but if there’s a solution to the issue eman might be able to help with the lights. (Not sure if it’s even possible to fix) I haven’t even started on building my l15 yet I don’t even think it’s worth it at this point imo only shitty part is ganna parting out my ppg gears lmao I’m ganna miss that whine ?
Sponsored

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I forsure don’t think I would mind them but if there’s a solution to the issue eman might be able to help with the lights. (Not sure if it’s even possible to fix) I haven’t even started on building my l15 yet I don’t even think it’s worth it at this point imo only shitty part is ganna parting out my ppg gears lmao I’m ganna miss that whine ?
if anyone can do it, it’s him. I’ll put some electrical tape over them haha I’m hesitant on continuing the build. I’d much rather make 400whp+ on pump without having to build anything. Man, you’ll be able to get a good chunk of your money back on them though.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if anyone can do it, it’s him. I’ll put some electrical tape over them haha I’m hesitant on continuing the build. I’d much rather make 400whp+ on pump without having to build anything. Man, you’ll be able to get a good chunk of your money back on them though.
*cough cough* I’ll do it if you do it ?? yeah bro that 2867 kicks ass too personally I’d want to blend and go full send since I know that motor is built like a tank. I’m curious if other modifications would fit correctly with the si chassis like the ic. I read the type r intercooler doesn’t fit the si chassis and u have to trim something I forgot what but I may be wrong ?

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
*cough cough* I’ll do it if you do it ?? yeah bro that 2867 kicks ass too personally I’d want to blend and go full send since I know that motor is built like a tank. I’m curious if other modifications would fit correctly with the si chassis like the ic. I read the type r intercooler doesn’t fit the si chassis and u have to trim something I forgot what but I may be wrong ?
I’m definitely strongly thinking about it. I know he uses everything from the PRL kit on the c4. Eman had to use accord 1.5t hoses and water outlets, make a new upper support and run a type r radiator to use a mishimoto fk8 intercooler.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m definitely strongly thinking about it. I know he uses everything from the PRL kit on the c4. Eman had to use accord 1.5t hoses and water outlets, make a new upper support and run a type r radiator to use a mishimoto fk8 intercooler.
Definitely sounds expensive haha

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
Where to get K20C4 with 6 speed transmission.
Really interested as in Thailand doesn’t have si, type r or accord 2.0 turbo

would really love to get my hands on K20C4 formy civic

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
sucks he lost his lsd

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is anyone still in contact with him? got a few questions, I messaged him on the igs but he must not go onto it anymore

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why couldn’t he use the accord 2.0 axles?

PearlSiR

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe k20c4 swap
Country flag
For real man, I’m definitely thinking about doing it myself and have him help with everything I need to do. I just don’t want warning lights, I’m super anal about that even if it doesn’t effect anything. Im building an l15 on the side but with everything on back order, makes me want to sell it and get a c4 and do the swap.

Do the c4. Ive done it as well. Very underrated swap. Feel free to message with any quesions. But i do plan on making videos soon on the build

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do the c4. Ive done it as well. Very underrated swap. Feel free to message with any quesions. But i do plan on making videos soon on the build
You say feel free but you asked me for money to answer my questions when I hit you up on ig 😴

Honda Civic 10th gen Aaperformance K20C4 swap IMG_0847

PearlSiR

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry for how i was in the past. Ive matured and gotten past the ego. At this point im more than happy to help with the swap if anyone needs the info. I used to get swarmed with dozens of dms daily and got tired of it and used it as a way to weed out the serious ones vs the ones who would actually do it such as gavin dantis. Been with him since the beginning offering my help and support

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s possible 10th gen accord 2.0 front knuckles and oem axles may work instead of getting custom axles.

PearlSiR

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It would be better to use ctr front suspension since its double wishbone. Better handling but you would need to change the calipers, rotors, shocks, and control arms. Then you can use oem axles. Not sure if you need the subframe

PearlSiR

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The swap should work with what youve got. No need to use an si ecu. Im not certain it will work but i dont see any reason why it wouldnt work the same as my swap
Sponsored