First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen A SpaceX Falcon 9 launch and my Civic EOS 70D_9943

I'm a rocket photographer and today I had a spare camera and there was an empty spot in the parking lot so I decided to take a shot with my car and the rocket. The camera was setup in advance and set to take photos every second so I could focus on my other cameras.

Full gallery of the launch(including more civic shots) ➡ https://www.kylemphoto.com/Galleries/Starlink-16/
Sponsored

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
EOS 70D_9943.jpg

I'm a rocket photographer and today I had a spare camera and there was an empty spot in the parking lot so I decided to take a shot with my car and the rocket. The camera was setup in advance and set to take photos every second so I could focus on my other cameras.

Full gallery of the launch(including more civic shots) ➡ https://www.kylemphoto.com/Galleries/Starlink-16/
Holy shit that’s amazing. I live in Daytona Beach and I love watching the rockets. Let me know if you’re going to do some more, I would love to go down and shoot some pics with Falcon 9 in the background.

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Very nice. The family and I got to experience a rocket launch the first year we went to Florida. Was very awe inspiring watching one in person.

OP
OP

Kyle_M_Photo

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Holy shit that’s amazing. I live in Daytona Beach and I love watching the rockets. Let me know if you’re going to do some more, I would love to go down and shoot some pics with Falcon 9 in the background.
A friend and I are planning to do a similar shot with his minivan for an upcoming launch, but this was taken at NASA's press site from about 3 miles away and you need to be accredited media to go there. You could get shots once it is up in the air from somewhere public, but I there isn't anywhere public you can easily get the pad and lift off with a car.

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
A friend and I are planning to do a similar shot with his minivan for an upcoming launch, but this was taken at NASA's press site from about 3 miles away and you need to be accredited media to go there. You could get shots once it is up in the air from somewhere public, but I there isn't anywhere public you can easily get the pad and lift off with a car.
Damn okay, I usually will go to the beach area right above the launch pads. Amazing shots though!

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Which has the fastest 0-60 time, your car or the rocket?

My guess is your car ?
Sponsored