Si A quiet exhaust?

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
DP/FP will drastically change volume, and yes debatable on a lease.

Type R retrofit or the Invidia R400. I have the R400 and leave ~445AM and it never wakes anyone. Louder when you're on it, chill when you're not. Triple Ti tips look nice too.
Sponsored

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to buy a performance exhaust but I work early and start my car at 5:30am. I don't want to be intrusive or obnoxious and annoy everyone around me. I'm just looking for a conservative exhaust without sacrificing performance. Can anyone recommend?
Thanks...much appreciated.
If it’s a lease and you don’t plan on doing anything much to it I say just swap the mufflers for performance mufflers. You’ll save a ton of weight, super cheap, and it’ll still be very quiet with stock cats and exhaust piping. It’s also easier to store the mufflers alone rather than the entire cat back for the end of your lease.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
If you're chopping it up, might as well chop it a few times and make storage easier lol

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Keep your stock exhaust. Only change the downpipe. If you want to change a little more, change the front pipe as well. Do not change anything after the front pipe. You will not lose any performance and keep your quietness. I only run a PRL downpipe, with a stock front pipe and stock exhaust. Running a 3" Front pipe and/or running a 3" Front Pipe with 3" exhaust did not make my car gain any 1/4 mile trap speed. Nothing changed! It only was a little louder (I had a custom made 3" Injen exhaust **Custom meaning I added my own muffer for quietness**).
Sponsored