cboisits

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I want to buy a performance exhaust but I work early and start my car at 5:30am. I don't want to be intrusive or obnoxious and annoy everyone around me. I'm just looking for a conservative exhaust without sacrificing performance. Can anyone recommend?
Thanks...much appreciated.
Sponsored

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Type R exhaust all the way. If you keep all mufflers/resonators on even if you're catless the cold starts will still be relatively quiet bc 2 resonators.

Can pickup for relatively cheap $300< and maybe another $150 for labor to relocate hangars

Honda Civic 10th gen A quiet exhaust? civ

CivicSiAgain

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I bought the Remark. I am in the same boat as you and it is great. A little louder than stock but mostly just deeper/throatier.

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
+1 on the type r exhaust with a catless dp. Just enough sound to not be annoying at anytime, and no drone. ?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking for a little quieter than the remark but thanks! And does the Type R exhaust fit? Or is it going to be a PITA.
Type R fits on our coupe directly without any modification, just need to reweld the hangars.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Type R exhaust on Si sedan. Three videos. Including drive through neighborhood, take off and drive by. With Catted RV6 dp.

Type R Exhaust with catted dp

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27won exhaust is perfect. I heard that type r and remark are also great for not being too loud. Just be careful with adding a downpipe and a RMM with an aftermarket exhaust. I added these and my exhaust sound doubled, these will really change how the car sounds, I did have some regret doing those.

OP
OP
cboisits

cboisits

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
That 27WON exhaust is incredible. If I bought it, I'd want to hang it in my house. It's too beautiful to put under a car. But seriously. That's the one I'd go with but it's expensive. Especially for a leased car. I'm starting to think that any cat-back is going to be too expensive. It's fun to fantasize though.

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Magnaflow will be quiet and still give a nice sound. But it won't be a huge step up from stock until about 6 months to a year in once the matting in the muffler settles in. With a downpipe though it's probably exactly what you're looking for.

Toadman73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed the Invidia Gemini Dual Tip today. Great sound, not loud.

Honda Civic 10th gen A quiet exhaust? D0344C7A-E078-461F-93BF-B8CBFA82D679

OP
OP
cboisits

cboisits

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
That looks nice. I would love to get a down pipe, front pipe, that pipe, this pipe, but there is only so much I can rationalize doing on a lease. You know? And these parts are expensive. Oh man, if I had the money. Modifying something with so much potential is so much fun.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like this. How difficult and expensive was the install?
It was easy to install. The shop charged me $80. It fits on a coupe. I have a sedan so they had to extend the three tips. They just welded on some new hangers.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
I just got a magnaflow system but the one for a sport hatch. Reason being is the inner diameter being 2.25 and not 2.5. The muffler itself is pretty puny so I’m not entirely sure if it’ll be like how the hfp stuff in the past sounds or if it’ll genuinely be much louder. I have to mod it but I’ll let you know how it is. The type r exhaust is honestly quieter than the factor si exhaust.
Sponsored