A look at the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe in all factory colors

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
The more I stare at the back, the more I feel like it looks kind of big/fat.... But I think my mind is set on it, unless I can negotiate the Sedan down a decent amount in comparison when the Coupe comes out
It does have that look, and wouldn't have if they hadn't gone for the fastback/hatchback look, or moved the center light/reflector/spoiler/whatever-it-is down a bit.
But I need a daily driver and there's nothing else that interests me right now. The Civic has a big list of things I don't like about it, but is the best of the worst IMO.
Sponsored

HondaEric

Eric B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX CVT, 2010 Honda Odyssey LX
Country flag
I like the Aegean Blue and Milano Red on the coupe. Looks pretty sharp. Can't wait to see the green in person.

ALSO- I'm drooling over the Civic 1.5T 6MT. That could be my next car.. Cosmic Blue EX-T 6-speed. Mmmm :drool:

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
I like the Aegean Blue and Milano Red on the coupe. Looks pretty sharp. Can't wait to see the green in person.

ALSO- I'm drooling over the Civic 1.5T 6MT. That could be my next car.. Cosmic Blue EX-T 6-speed. Mmmm :drool:
Milano Red?

RakSiam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 MINI Cooper Coupe
One of my local dealers said 6 more weeks until they have them...so mid-March.

Really bummed that Cosmic Blue is not an option. I generally like green cars, but that shade of green is pretty bad.

I like the look without the spoiler.

rezlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si
Country flag
I think the colors look great, but i'm disappointed in the wheels. I was hoping the coupe would have different wheel options. Am I the only one that thinks the factory Civic wheels are hideous?
I saw a new Civic on the street today out of the corner of my eye. The most memorable part was how much I dislike those wheels.

mvance30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 si
I'm not digging the rear end. the front has grown on me and the interior I like.

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any under the hood or interior trunk shots?

shephrd

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Were there any Lunar Silver coupes in any of the photos or were all the grey coupes Modern Steel Metallic?

ageless9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CIVIC EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
I like the trunks on the coupes with the light strip goin all the way across the width of the car. I hope they come out with a replacement trunk for the sedans similar to that of the coupes.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone else notice the Coupe is using different tires than the Firestones on the sedan?

They appear to be Continental ProContact.

Honda Civic 10th gen A look at the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe in all factory colors Untitled 1

Last edited:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone else notice the Coupe is using different tires than the Firestones on the sedan?

They appear to be Continental ProContact.

Untitled 1.jpg
Yep, definitely ContiProContacts.

Not jealous. Family had it on our Outback as OEM. They sucked.
Sponsored