A look at how faithful 2016 Civic Coupe is to the Concept

Shady1475

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6, Civic
I hope to god that they redo the bumpers and get different wheels and tires for the SI. I was sold on the concept. The current production bumpers are boring (reminds me of those horrid bumpers on the mercury cougar), the wheels are fugly and those tires couldn't be any fatter. Looks like it's riding on balloons. I wouldn't put those wheels and tires on my mower. I also hope they give the SI led headlights and leather. The outgoing red and black fabric was horrid. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
So in this coupe it has gray interior the sedan aegun blue has black? Do you think color choices will be the same among sedan coupe? Black is more sporty lookING then grey. Which coupe is more sporty then sedan so?!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So in this coupe it has gray interior the sedan aegun blue has black? Do you think color choices will be the same among sedan coupe? Black is more sporty lookING then grey. Which coupe is more sporty then sedan so?!
Well I know they said all the coupes have a black headliner. And they said they'd all have the two tone seats (black/gray or black/ivory) but I'd assume they'd offer all black as well. But the coupe color combos do usually differ slightly from the sedan combos. Hopefully before too long we will get a leaked color chart like we did with the sedan. I'd be pretty upset if my top 2 colors (Aegean blue and WOP) didn't have all black available on the coupe (tho the gray would be livable)

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Well I know they said all the coupes have a black headliner. And they said they'd all have the two tone seats (black/gray or black/ivory) but I'd assume they'd offer all black as well. But the coupe color combos do usually differ slightly from the sedan combos. Hopefully before too long we will get a leaked color chart like we did with the sedan. I'd be pretty upset if my top 2 colors (Aegean blue and WOP) didn't have all black available on the coupe (tho the gray would be livable)
Yea. I hope so. Blue and red my two top color choices now. But I interior is important too.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea. I hope so. Blue and red my two top color choices now. But I interior is important too.
Literally all of my 5 civics have had gray interior. Mostly because Honda only ever offered all black on the si up until the 9th gen. I really wanna try out an all black interior this time around just to change things up. And the all black would look good with the WOP.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--