• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A little hiccup for this Teggy

Ronakp22

First Name
Ronak
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Apec + Tech
I dropped my Integra off at the dealership this morning to have it ceramic coated. I'm sure it's not the highest quality stuff but I got a good deal on it after haggling with the F&I, plus it came out looking great (see below). Anyway they texted me early saying to return the dealership ASAP because the car had been hit by a scooter. Apparently as the detail tech was pulling out of the car wash, a guy on an electric scooter slammed into the side of the car and then began running. Luckily they were able to catch him and call the cops. There's some damage to the hood and side bumper. The dealership got a police report and said they would take care of everything once the parts. Thank goodness because I do not want a claim on my insurance after a week of owning the car. They said something like this has never ever happened to them, just my luck lol😂
IMG-4567.jpg
IMG-4568.jpg
IMG-4569.jpg
IMG-4570.jpg
IMG-4571.jpg
IMG-4575.jpg

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Ouch! That's a shame.
Did you consider PPF but choose Ceramic Coat instead?

OP
OP
Ronakp22

Ronakp22

First Name
Ronak
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Apec + Tech
Ouch! That's a shame.
Did you consider PPF but choose Ceramic Coat instead?
I looked at PPF yeah but I wanted to avoid any out of pocket costs. I got a good deal on the ceramic plus interest rate was low so I threw it in with the financing. I know some manufacturers do it from the factory but I didn't see it on the website or accessory sheet.