A little assistance on find out the right bulb size.

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello my fellow civic owners, so tomorrow I am planning on tinting my tail lights and bought led break lights just to make sure it's bright enough at night but this morning it occurred to me that the lights that are on the trunk ends. I would hate for it too look dimmer then the break lights. Can't seem to find the size for them, anyone know?
Sponsored

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello my fellow civic owners, so tomorrow I am planning on tinting my tail lights and bought led break lights just to make sure it's bright enough at night but this morning it occurred to me that the lights that are on the trunk ends. I would hate for it too look dimmer then the break lights. Can't seem to find the size for them, anyone know?
Are you talking about the pieces of the taillights that are attached to the trunk lid? If so, you don't really have to worry about it since the brake lights are in the main part of the taillight. They're just one bulb. The only thing in the pieces on the trunk are the extensions of the regular LED taillights

OP
OP
Zange

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
Are you talking about the pieces of the taillights that are attached to the trunk lid? If so, you don't really have to worry about it since the brake lights are in the main part of the taillight. They're just one bulb. The only thing in the pieces on the trunk are the extensions of the regular LED taillights
Yes that is what I meant and thank you.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes that is what I meant and thank you.
Yep. The main taillights are an LED strip that runs throughout the whole assembly, including the bits on the trunk. The brake lights are just one halogen bulb per each taillight. I changed mine to LEDs. Definitely looks sharper.
Sponsored