Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Well this is interesting. On the day that I've been tuned for 3 years, I also make my 10,000th post here at CivicX. That's a lot of writing and a ton of fun out there on the road.

Hopefully along the way, I've been able to help some of you or give you a laugh or two.

Expect my post number 10,001 soon. :cool:
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats on your milestone. Now quick...reply and make it 10,001. ?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Sure thing, Myx. Your wish is my command.

To celebrate my 3 years tuned, I suggest all fellow tuned CivicX peeps add their car to the Tuned CivicX Experience & Reliability Thread. And anyone who's already added their car should add a new post showing updated tune changes, additional tuned miles and changed supporting mods. :cool:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ence-reliability-thread-for-all-models.42361/

Next up, #10,002.

Last edited:

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Sure thing, Myx. Your wish is my command.

To celebrate my 3 years tuned, I suggest all fellow tuned CivicX peeps add their car to the Tuned CivicX Experience & Reliability Thread. And anyone who's alteady added their car should add a new post showing updated tune changes, additional tuned miles, etcetera. :cool:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ence-reliability-thread-for-all-models.42361/

Next up, #10,002.
Wow congratulations! Tuned for 3 years? No engine issues? Amazing! Now I am leaning more towards joining in the Tuned CivicX Experience. Hoping to get into the tuning scene really soon!
Sponsored