9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation)

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport - 6 Speed
Country flag
Found this one, it’s not the Navifly but might be same/similar? They have the M400.

Check out this product on Alibaba App MEKEDE 4G LTE Android DSP IPS 2.5D Screen Car Video For Honda Civic 10 FC FK 2015-2020 4+64GB Carplay RDS Stereo WIFI GPS AM FM
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600061537069/MEKEDE-4G-LTE-Android-DSP-IPS.html?__sceneInfo={"type":"appDetailShare","data":{"filterKey":"7.8.2_share","cacheTime":"1800000"}}
1609685595513.png
Yes....that appears to be the same one. And only $192!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Found this one, it’s not the Navifly but might be same/similar? They have the M400.

Check out this product on Alibaba App MEKEDE 4G LTE Android DSP IPS 2.5D Screen Car Video For Honda Civic 10 FC FK 2015-2020 4+64GB Carplay RDS Stereo WIFI GPS AM FM
https://m.alibaba.com/product/1600061537069/MEKEDE-4G-LTE-Android-DSP-IPS.html?__sceneInfo={"type":"appDetailShare","data":{"filterKey":"7.8.2_share","cacheTime":"1800000"}}
1609685595513.png

Nice find! Looks like the "navifly" to me. $137 for the M200 is a smoking deal. Still well below 200 after shipping.

edit: Not sure why it says carplay is not built-in to the M200. It is on mine. ?‍♂

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX
Country flag
That stinks. Amazon and ebay have some sub $200 head units. I would just wait for the M200 or M400 to return.
Yeah :) It's alright I ended up buying a Dasaita unit from amazon. works great so far just trying to get my tethering setup from my galaxy s20 5G using pdanet :)

btycda36

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Question on the radio app that came with my M400: I can set the stations easily but if I touch that magnifying glass icon at the bottom left it instantly resets all the stations back to 87.5. I've been careful not to touch it but, occasionally do when I'm adjusting the AC temp. Anyone know how I can lock in the stations? Is there a guide out there for the radio app? Or is there a better radio app I could be using?
Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) Pic 1

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question on the radio app that came with my M400: I can set the stations easily but if I touch that magnifying glass icon at the bottom left it instantly resets all the stations back to 87.5. I've been careful not to touch it but, occasionally do when I'm adjusting the AC temp. Anyone know how I can lock in the stations? Is there a guide out there for the radio app? Or is there a better radio app I could be using?
Ok, so being the curious sucker that I am.... I pressed the button. How could I not??!?!? Sure enough, I blew my stations away. Haha oops.

HaxForNox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback sport
Country flag
so i've been looking for an m400 from either navifly or mekede, but all of them have nearly more than a month shipping time, is there anywhere to get them any faster?

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Update: Backup Camera still doesnt work and the headunit reboots every 2 minutes or so and gets stuck in a boot loop
for the backup camera double check your wiring. i plugged in the yellow RCA cable incorrectly a couple times before finally getting it. as for the boot loop.. that’s weird. is it doing a complete reboot (with the boot logo and everything?)

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I might attempt reinstallation later on, I took it out and put the OEM radio back in. Should I try to select “CRV” As the vehicle? Some people i read that fixed any issues
I believe I did try crv It worked also. But went with civic since it is the car I have. But in any case curious if a reselect of your car would reslove the reboot.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After doing some research online for android headunits, I found out it is possible the boot loop is being caused because i changed the boot icon to the Honda logo
I dunno. Pretty much all of us have done the same thing with no boot problems.

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
i reselected my car last night but it probably didn’t do anything because I was not on wifi
it could be a faulty canbus adapter, but my moneys still on there’s something incorrect in your canbus settings, ie the incorrect canbus protocol being selected. and wifi shouldn’t matter in this situation

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
so i've been looking for an m400 from either navifly or mekede, but all of them have nearly more than a month shipping time, is there anywhere to get them any faster?
If you pay for the DHL shipping.....mine was $24......then you will get it much much faster....I got mine in 4 days as well.

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
can you please link me the wire and connector you used? Im going to have to do this fix I have a manual, Well assuming my boot loop issue gets fixed
Wire is just some that I had.....use any stranded wire that is 18 - 20 GA. The T-tap connectors I got from Amazon.....link is below. Just tap on the pink wire on the black connector and the green wire under the left side of the dash....just like the pictures. Still working great for me.....except the stock reverse camera sucks horribly....need to get a new one.

T-tap connectors
Sponsored