9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation)

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey FU ?

So to your questions it loads up within about 20 seconds for full reboot and almost instantly in standby mode. Sound on the LX seems way better to me and haven't done anything to the stock 4 crap speakers it has.

Here is a video for everyone hope it helps:

thanks for the video!
Can't wait to get mine, but it still says shipping in 5 days... it is been like that for 2 weeks now and counting down... very annoying
Sponsored

Pitfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
thanks for the video!
Can't wait to get mine, but it still says shipping in 5 days... it is been like that for 2 weeks now and counting down... very annoying
Send the seller a message and ask status. It was supposed to take 30 days for mine and ended up being like 20.

Pineapple

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatch LX (FK7) 2012 Civic LX
Country flag
I just replaced the speakers in my 20 LX hatch with Alpine S-65C components in the front (added the sail panel from the EX trim), and Polk DB 652s in the rear. The sound has improved drastically, but the treble is almost piercing, even when it's turned down low. And the speakers have almost no bass when it's maxed out. The stock DSP is a disgrace to music. I want to office space the stock head unit after I replace it. Thanks to @Pitfighter for being the guinea pig with the Navifly, I just ordered it today, stoked to get some decent sounding music in my car finally. Will update with pics after the install.

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I really love it - having the volume and track buttons on the steering wheel is so great. It has zlink I need to try it out. It is supposed to work with apple and android by plugging into usb. I keep waze on my phone mounted to the left of my steering wheel and use the radio to run youtube, music, movies or whatever. It has google assistant so you can voice commands if you want. Only wished this model had an HDMI input for the PS since I have to use a converter to work with aux input otherwise think it is great especially for half the price of these other ones. This was I can upgrade again if needed in a couple years.

ordered the px6 lol. goddamnit now i have 3 head units, thanks pit

heyheyfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-MT
Country flag
Hey FU ?

So to your questions it loads up within about 20 seconds for full reboot and almost instantly in standby mode. Sound on the LX seems way better to me and haven't done anything to the stock 4 crap speakers it has.

Here is a video for everyone hope it helps:

haha thank you for the video! I have the sport model but basically it lx model with the crapy 4 speaker..

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
ordered the px6 lol. goddamnit now i have 3 head units, thanks pit
Do you really like buttons on the left? I mean knob would be good but I don't like
Those touch buttons on left.
btw carplay works fine these days. My wifi was always on for my phone. So i keep off, when i got into car i turn on the wifi. So far no problem.

Pitfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
Do you really like buttons on the left? I mean knob would be good but I don't like
btw carplay works fine these days. My wifi was always on for my phone. So i keep off, when i got into car i turn on the wifi. So far no problem.
Buttons are good for when you turn the screen off but guess not really necessary. The higher model has the buttons integrated I believe but it's like $150 more and I was looking for the best option for the buck. Guess we can check with @naldy when he gets that one.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Buttons are good for when you turn the screen off but guess not really necessary. The higher model has the buttons integrated I believe but it's like $150 more and I was looking for the best option for the buck. Guess we can check with @naldy when he gets that one.
Yeah i got the Joying for $329. It doesn't have buttons. And it's great overall. I was having some carplay connection issues. I figured it out thank to @naldy .
he got pioneer, joying and px6 so far ?he'll be the best guy for asking questions, since he try each models.

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
dude i can’t stand having to swipe down to access the volume controls and then having the fiddle with the tiny volume slider. my gf and i drive the car equally so i’m stuck in the passenger quite often and it’s infuriating for both of us lol.

is it worth the extra $55 more than the Joying? we’ll see lol. in the meantime i need to find someone to buy my Joying now

So if anyone in here is interested I’ll be selling a Joying PX6 w wireless ACP/AA 4GB RAM /64GB internal for $300 OBO ( i got it for $338). pretty much the top of the line minus the buttons on the side

Tunaaa

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civix lx-p 18
Country flag
After about a year in the thread and not really know anything about radio installation or about which radio to even get im proud to say, we finally did it guys. Also my first radio install and let me say, there was alot of wires. I'm assuming it came with the wires that could be used in higher trims with the oem touchscreen. Backup camera is just as crappy looking due to the expanding the screen, other than that it already came routed with the buttons having the functions and everything is fairly quick.

Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) 20200922_085841

Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) 20200922_000137