9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation)

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag

jayzon831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic hatchback sport cvt, 2003 Acura RSX (totaled)
Country flag
Anyone order their radio from Phoenix Android recently? Wondering how long it took for you to even get tracking information let alone the radio.

CLnet2014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2018 Coupe
Country flag
Last edited:

ehabreda

First Name
Ehab Reda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX Sport 1.6 2019
Country flag
I have that exact same phone mount as you and was a bit worried this head unit might get in the way. Nice to see it doesn't.
Hey!
Can you please give the link for this phone mount?

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag

isaac_bast

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX 2017
Country flag
Yes, it's solved. There were a couple of resistors in the headunit on the wrong spot. Joying asked me if i could solder them to the correct spot, but i said no, becouse i don't have the correct equipment. They sent me another headunit (without screen and cables) and steering wheel controls and on screen aircon are working now.

You have the premium audio system, so that has the factory amplifier. You have to bypass the amplifier. Use the line-out rca's on the back of the Joying radio to a (new) amplifier and from there you have to tap in to the speaker wires on the connector of the factory amplifier.
I probably have same issue... rear camera guidelines don`t work and A/C controls dont appear on screen as well. Can you please share what joying asked to you about resistors? thanks in advance.

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
The colors were different, on mine it was a pink and grey wire, but luckily I have the pin out diagram that showed me what was what.
0366EC4E-2635-4E5F-BA56-34D14FD1AE0A.png

For the mic I basically unpinned the three wires from this unused plug and cut them from the harness.
04C7F724-18EB-4ABD-9981-F86BE021AA8B.jpeg
You basically take a tiny screw driver, push it into the slow above the pin to release the table then pull out the back.
14E96FE8-F823-4D62-B642-1A10D7F15AE4.jpeg

One done I cut the microphone provided with the head unit for it's plug, you will see a red center wire and copper wire around it as a ground/ shield. I soldered a single wire to the center wire, and two to the copper ground/ shield wire.

I then consulted this diagram to figure out where to plug the pins.
9E17B048-07A6-4BDF-BDB0-DD3C37901071.jpeg
22 goes to the center red cable, and the two grounds go to 23 and 6

0472EA43-115F-46C7-A8ED-9C3315358B85.jpeg
Anyone know where to get the wiring diagram for a 2017 sport touring hatchback? I'm having the 10" Phoenix PX6 model delivered today and want to be able to use the stock microphone(s) in my car.

pauljbl

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 2017 hatchback
Country flag
Mind posting a link to this unit on Amazon?

Hi man. Im from Spain and i got Sport Plus civic EU version ( it has 11 speakers in that version ). I just install the same Dasaita unit on my car but wats my suprise when i see it has an optical cable to connect to aplifier :( and the Dasaita has 6 RCA and obviously i cant connect the audio to amplifier. I need help , any adapter or else i can do?

Thanks so much

Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) 1

Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) 2

Honda Civic 10th gen 9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation) 3

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
I probably have same issue... rear camera guidelines don`t work and A/C controls dont appear on screen as well. Can you please share what joying asked to you about resistors? thanks in advance.
Do your steeringwheel controls work?