9" Aftermarket Android Head Unit (Feature Overview / Installation)

heyheyfu

Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-speed manual
Country flag
Hey FU 😎

So to your questions it loads up within about 20 seconds for full reboot and almost instantly in standby mode. Sound on the LX seems way better to me and haven't done anything to the stock 4 crap speakers it has.

Here is a video for everyone hope it helps:

haha thank you for the video! I have the sport model but basically it lx model with the crapy 4 speaker..

Advertisement

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
ordered the px6 lol. goddamnit now i have 3 head units, thanks pit
Do you really like buttons on the left? I mean knob would be good but I don't like
Those touch buttons on left.
btw carplay works fine these days. My wifi was always on for my phone. So i keep off, when i got into car i turn on the wifi. So far no problem.

Pitfighter

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
Do you really like buttons on the left? I mean knob would be good but I don't like
btw carplay works fine these days. My wifi was always on for my phone. So i keep off, when i got into car i turn on the wifi. So far no problem.
Buttons are good for when you turn the screen off but guess not really necessary. The higher model has the buttons integrated I believe but it's like $150 more and I was looking for the best option for the buck. Guess we can check with @naldy when he gets that one.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Buttons are good for when you turn the screen off but guess not really necessary. The higher model has the buttons integrated I believe but it's like $150 more and I was looking for the best option for the buck. Guess we can check with @naldy when he gets that one.
Yeah i got the Joying for $329. It doesn't have buttons. And it's great overall. I was having some carplay connection issues. I figured it out thank to @naldy .
he got pioneer, joying and px6 so far 😀he'll be the best guy for asking questions, since he try each models.

naldy

First Name
mick
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
dude i can’t stand having to swipe down to access the volume controls and then having the fiddle with the tiny volume slider. my gf and i drive the car equally so i’m stuck in the passenger quite often and it’s infuriating for both of us lol.

is it worth the extra $55 more than the Joying? we’ll see lol. in the meantime i need to find someone to buy my Joying now

So if anyone in here is interested I’ll be selling a Joying PX6 w wireless ACP/AA 4GB RAM /64GB internal for $300 OBO ( i got it for $338). pretty much the top of the line minus the buttons on the side

Tunaaa

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda civix lx-p 18
Country flag
After about a year in the thread and not really know anything about radio installation or about which radio to even get im proud to say, we finally did it guys. Also my first radio install and let me say, there was alot of wires. I'm assuming it came with the wires that could be used in higher trims with the oem touchscreen. Backup camera is just as crappy looking due to the expanding the screen, other than that it already came routed with the buttons having the functions and everything is fairly quick.

20200922_085841.jpg

20200922_000137.jpg

caldersm44

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Sport - 6 Speed
Country flag
Exactly what I was thinking
Naldy.....have you received the PX6 version of the Navifly....? I am debating on that and the M400. I really want the HDMI it offers....and I like the look of the buttons on the left better. I have a 2018 sport....so anything will be a Huge upgrade.

Let me know...am looking forward to your thoughts....and appreciate you guys spending time to review these for us.
Steve

Advertisement

Advertisement