8th gen si questions

yimmee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic si coupe
Hey guys. I am new to the forum so forgive me for asking som dumb questions but here it goes.the only mod I have is a Yonaka cat back exhaust. Before even with stock the cabin seems to be pretty loud. When revving the motor in neutral it sounds solid but when under load it seems like either I have an exhaust leak somewhere or it maybe like a bearing sound ? I know it’s not the best description but was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I just got the car from a private seller and it runs great just sounds like shit when under load especially when accelerating again from Low gears.
Sponsored

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys. I am new to the forum so forgive me for asking som dumb questions but here it goes.the only mod I have is a Yonaka cat back exhaust. Before even with stock the cabin seems to be pretty loud. When revving the motor in neutral it sounds solid but when under load it seems like either I have an exhaust leak somewhere or it maybe like a bearing sound ? I know it’s not the best description but was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I just got the car from a private seller and it runs great just sounds like shit when under load especially when accelerating again from Low gears.
Maybe you would have more luck asking over at the 8th gen forum:

https://www.8thcivic.com/forums/

OP
OP

yimmee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Civic si coupe
Thanks man I appreciate it :)