arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I posted this at Hondata forum and I will share the feedback from Hondata team in this forum/thread because Hondata has been passive in this forum for quite some time.

I'm working from home the last 3 weeks as COVID-19 infections spread rapidly in my country so I spend my free time try to compare Flashpro calibrations.

Interestingly I find stock equivalent calibration of 2017 Civic 1.5T base calibration, which should equivalent to the stock calibration.

I compared with +3 PSI and found TC Maximum Pressure indeed 3 PSI higher in +3 PSI calibration.

However, the result is different when I compared with +6 PSI calibration. The boost difference between +6 PSI and stock equivalent calibration was only +4 PSI. I compared this between +3 PSI and +6 PSI calibration.

Please see the screenshot below:
Stock equivalent calibration:
Honda Civic 10th gen +6 PSI Calibration below +6 PSI of Boost Stock-Equivalent-16-5-PSI

+6 PSI calibration:
Honda Civic 10th gen +6 PSI Calibration below +6 PSI of Boost Plus-6-PSI

I checked +9 PSI calibration and it showed +8 PSI boost, instead of 9.

Flashpro Firmware version : 3.5.5.0

I'm waiting for Hondata response and feedback as mentioned but feel free to chime in if you happen to know the cause.

Last edited:
First Name
Synyster Gates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2016
Country flag
I posted this at Hondata forum and I will share the feedback from Hondata team in this forum/thread because Hondata has been passive in this forum for quite some time.

I'm working from home the last 3 weeks as COVID-19 infections spread rapidly in my country so I spend my free time try to compare Flashpro calibrations.

Interestingly I find stock equivalent calibration of 2017 Civic 1.5T base calibration, which should equivalent to the stock calibration.

I compared with +3 PSI and found TC Maximum Pressure indeed 3 PSI higher in +3 PSI calibration.

However, the result is different when I compared with +6 PSI calibration. The boost difference between +6 PSI and stock equivalent calibration was only +4 PSI. I compared this between +3 PSI and +6 PSI calibration.

Please see the screenshot below:
Stock equivalent calibration:
Stock-Equivalent-16-5-PSI.jpg

+6 PSI calibration:
Plus-6-PSI.jpg

I checked +9 PSI calibration and it showed +8 PSI boost, instead of 9.

Flashpro Firmware version : 3.5.5.0

I'm waiting for Hondata response and feedback as mentioned but feel free to chime in if you happen to know the cause.
any updates? Hi