5 Things I Hate About The Honda Civic SI (10th Gen)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't have an SI, and won't for two reasons alone, the first is, I can't drive a manual any longer, but the one thing that would keep me from buying one if I could is the huge ugly fake vents.

Dubers

First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2017 Civic Touring, 2010 Civic EX-L Coupe 5sp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't have an SI, and won't for two reasons alone, the first is, I can't drive a manual any longer, but the one thing that would keep me from buying one if I could is the huge ugly fake vents.
those vents are as useless as your punctuation

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm sure manuals are fun, alas, I just wanna cruise whenever I'm in my car. Can easily just hop on bike when its time to slap some gears around.
-
Also, I wasn't a fan of those when I first saw, but I do like the little "hockey stick/mustache" in the mini refresh for the hatch/si/r. Just thought it was to much empty space slapped there too differ it from the other trims.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm sure manuals are fun, alas, I just wanna cruise whenever I'm in my car. Can easily just hop on bike when its time to slap some gears around.
-
Also, I wasn't a fan of those when I first saw, but I do like the little "hockey stick/mustache" in the mini refresh for the hatch/si/r. Just thought it was to much empty space slapped there too differ it from the other trims.
I loved driving a manual when I was young. Now, a spinal fusion ,bad knees,and 30 some years has put an end to that. Lol.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You need a refresher on dependent and independent clauses.
You post a comment with no capitalization, and no period yet want to tell me what I need to do? What a joke. Your officially ignored from this point on. I really see now why they have the ignore feature.

scottgas

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe, 2007 Nissan Xterra SE, 2008 Hyundai Tiburon SE, 1996 Nissan 300ZX N/A
Country flag
1. no lumber support
2. rev hang
3. rattles from passenger side ac vent area
4. 800lb flywheel
5. crappy paint
Sponsored