$4,530 for 0.5 liter?

TurnOne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI Autobahn, Civic Sedan Touring, JK Rubicon X
I'm most impressed that Honda finally offers heated seats on a sport. Since they are so stingy with manual offerings, I'm happy to see this change.

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
Yes and they should be standard on every trim. I don't know why car makers still consider them an option. Cooled seats maybe....
Because people all over the world in warm weather climates find heated seats useless

fiatlux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Sequoia, '10 M6, '13 STi, '16 TLX
Country flag
Well make heated and cooled standard.

Also, I've always wondered why we never see illuminated wiper/light stalks on the steering wheels? Any ideas?
Sure they could make it standard, but then the price of the car would go up. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Also, why would a company waste money and make the stalks illuminated when you can hardly see it behind the steering wheel?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I feel like this was made as a troll/sarcastic/dumb thread but got taken to far. Excellent points all around though. Lot of insight and info from everyone :thumbsup:

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Welp, as per usual C&D’s write-up of the differences between the the Accord and CTR 2.0T was inadequate and barely scratched the surface. Kudos to Jalopnik for doing the yeoman’s work deep diving into some research. Turns out, the two engines are substantially different, very much so in key areas necessary for performance considerations.

https://jalopnik.com/heres-exactly-what-makes-the-2018-honda-accord-and-civi-1820164645

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welp, as per usual C&D’s write-up of the differences between the the Accord and CTR 2.0T was inadequate and barely scratched the surface. Kudos to Jalopnik for doing the yeoman’s work deep diving into some research. Turns out, the two engines are substantially different, very much so in key areas necessary for performance considerations.

https://jalopnik.com/heres-exactly-what-makes-the-2018-honda-accord-and-civi-1820164645
yep, one engine is race built and tuned, the other is made from the same engine code and block but is made for comfort and mpgs, and has totally different internals. But Hey HONDA wants you to know its a Type R engine because.............IT HELPS SELL CARS AND SOUNDS GOOD, even if it isnt

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Win on Sunday, sell on Monday - it works for American Cars!
lol so true. Them there Toyoters been in Nascar winning on Sunday and Selling on monday for a few years now
Sponsored