OP
CivicLX2016

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
@CivicLX2016 Have you seen the OEM splash guards? The ones you linked look less savory than OEM and they won't fit as well as OEM since the ones you linked aren't designed for the 2016 Civic.

Maybe I'm looking for mudflaps, do they exist for 10th gen Civic?

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In China there are after market copies of the OEM splash guards that come pre-painted in your color or in black plastic.
They look nice but actually do not offer much protection, the Civic is hard to keep clean!

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In China there are after market copies of the OEM splash guards that come pre-painted in your color or in black plastic.
They look nice but actually do not offer much protection, the Civic is hard to keep clean!
@CivicLX2016 I see what you mean now! Yes I don't think that there are any mud flaps made for this car just yet. My splash guards have helped a lot for me but if you want more protection I would look at something like these maybe? They are called rally armor mudflaps I think.

Honda Civic 10th gen 3rd party splash guards? 163434d1394131323-rally-armor-mudflaps-si-060

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Spent $55 for OEM Honda splash guards, no regrets, guaranteed fit

I try to avoid third-party if possible

Derangedcorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Spent $55 for OEM Honda splash guards, no regrets, guaranteed fit

I try to avoid third-party if possible
I've never bought splash guards before so I'm somewhat confused with the terminology.

https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/accsearch.jsp?inputstate=9&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2017&catcgry3=5DR+EX&catcgry4=KACVT&catcgry5=&systemcomp=List+All&search=All&ListAll=All&accname=SPLASH+GUARDS+(FR.+&+RR.)

The one above says FR & RR, does that mean it's the complete set for front and rear? The 2 right below it is R. FR and L FR which I'm guessing is just the front two but separated? :hmm:

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I've never bought splash guards before so I'm somewhat confused with the terminology.

https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/accsearch.jsp?inputstate=9&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=2017&catcgry3=5DR+EX&catcgry4=KACVT&catcgry5=&systemcomp=List+All&search=All&ListAll=All&accname=SPLASH+GUARDS+(FR.+&+RR.)

The one above says FR & RR, does that mean it's the complete set for front and rear? The 2 right below it is R. FR and L FR which I'm guessing is just the front two but separated? :hmm:
FR and RR is a complete set of 4
Part # 08P00-TGG-100

Derangedcorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
FR and RR is a complete set of 4
Part # 08P00-TGG-100
Oh nice, going by the 2016 install for the sedan (I'm assuming it's similar) it says it needs some spring clips. Do those normally come with the splash guards? And what else would I really need? Thanks!

Last edited:

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Oh nice, going by the 2016 install for the sedan (I'm assuming it's similar) it says it needs some spring clips. Do those normally come with the slash guards? And what else would I really need? Thanks!

Everything you need comes with the package, including two spring clips.

I've installed the ones for the Sedan, pretty simple.
Sponsored