956coupe

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX-P Coupe
Country flag
Hey guys, i have a civic coupe and the adhesive on the 3rd brake light seems to have given out and its just dangling there. Do you guys know what i could use as a replacement? At night it lights up the whole back window so i'm not sure if its distracting to the drivers who are behind me so i'd like to fix that as soon as possible.
Sponsored

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, i have a civic coupe and the adhesive on the 3rd brake light seems to have given out and its just dangling there. Do you guys know what i could use as a replacement? At night it lights up the whole back window so i'm not sure if its distracting to the drivers who are behind me so i'd like to fix that as soon as possible.
There is a fix for this at the dealer, it should have been applied during pdi or it was applied incorrectly. Either way, call your dealership, it's a free fix. I got mine done 2 years ago and not 1 single issue since.

Edit: Third brake light cover falling off

OP
OP

956coupe

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX-P Coupe
Country flag
There is a fix for this at the dealer, it should have been applied during pdi or it was applied incorrectly. Either way, call your dealership, it's a free fix. I got mine done 2 years ago and not 1 single issue since.

Edit: Third brake light cover falling off
Nice to know! i ended up fixing it myself and its going good. If i have an issue again i'll go ahead and take it in. Thanks for the heads up!

jst4fun17

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How do you pull the whole assembly off? I was thinking about popping it off and putting the tape on. Then re applying it with the tape on the rubber.
Sponsored