First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone, I recently bought a set of 3D MAXpider mats. I searched but didn't see a thread about them so I thought a quick "review" might be worthwhile for those considering them.

I wasn't very happy with the factory carpet mats so I went looking for something a little more durable with better protection. I hadn't heard of "3D MAXpider" before but the pictures looked nice and I found some decent reviews for other vehicles so decided to give them a shot. I bought them from Walmart since I figured returns would be easy if I didn't like them. I'll definitely be keeping them though. I saw some full sets but couldn't find the full set in black so ordered the front and rear separately. Here are the product links if anyone is interested.

Front
Back

---

First, I really like the way they look. They have a "carbon fiber-esque" look to them that matches the interior accents of the Si very well. I just got them so we'll see how they hold up over time but based on looks alone I'm very satisfied. I had Husky Liners in a previous vehicle and the "shiny" material they're made from didn't look as nice to me. From pictures the Weathertechs look like they're made from more of a "matte" material which would have been fine but I wanted something that would cover the entire dead pedal area.

The underside of the mats is very thick and the material grips very well.

I've linked the pictures below to the original size versions so you can click them to view the full size images.

Driver's side mat, fits perfectly. Has ridges where your heel goes, I guess to help keep it in place.
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review 2tnnGNom

View towards the pedals, you can see that it covers the entire dead pedal area
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review NwutEQ5m

Closeup to show that works with the factory twist "locks".

I'm not crazy about the huge "3D" logo but it looks like it can be removed. My plan is order a couple of replacement "Si" badges and see if I can fit them in this spot somehow.

You can also get a better idea of the "carbon fiber-esque" pattern in this shot.
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review gzmfUrnm

Front passenger seat
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review nU6KetIm

This is the mat behind the driver's seat
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review dFXbvgrm

The rear is a three piece set instead of one large piece
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review OayUQy4m

Closeup of the "hump" piece. Since it's a separate piece I was little worried that it wouldn't stay put. I tucked it down underneath the mats next to it and it's actually in there pretty snug. I don't think it will go anywhere but we'll see once the kids get in and out a few times.
Honda Civic 10th gen 3D MAXpider Floor Mats Review XpPayjEm

gugatime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have these in another car and are good. The color over time faded a bit from black to gray and a part of the mat where my right foot sat as I drive started peeling off. But they do the job really well and the fitment is still on point.

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
I just bought the same 3D maxpiders for my 2019 civic si sedan. They are great so far. havent tested water resistance but they fit great. Even bought one for the trunk.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4DR
Country flag
I just bought the same 3D maxpiders for my 2019 civic si sedan. They are great so far. havent tested water resistance but they fit great. Even bought one for the trunk.
Would you happen to have the exact link or part number? Looking for my 2019 civic si sedan as well and it’s hard to tell the exact year off Amazon. I assume the interior dimesnsion on all 10th gen si sedans are the same?

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Did you hear (read the post) about the Civic owner who was denied Warranty on his Clutch, because he had fitted non-oem floor mats, and the dealer claimed his Clutch failure was due to the aftermarket mats, not allowing the clutch to be fully depressed !!!

Do not recall what make Mats they were, but it seems a little ridiculous ??

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Did you hear (read the post) about the Civic owner who was denied Warranty on his Clutch, because he had fitted non-oem floor mats, and the dealer claimed his Clutch failure was due to the aftermarket mats, not allowing the clutch to be fully depressed !!!

Do not recall what make Mats they were, but it seems a little ridiculous ??
Wow, that owner must've pissed off that dealer because that is a load of BS!

Edd

First Name
Edd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Have these in another car and are good. The color over time faded a bit from black to gray and a part of the mat where my right foot sat as I drive started peeling off. But they do the job really well and the fitment is still on point.
I actually like these mats. My wife has them in her Prius V.
The downside is the peeling heel rest on the driver side.
It's particularly noticeable on the beige mats in her car----the beige color wears off and the black base color begins to show through. I imagine it's less noticeable with the black mats.

b534202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR WRX Legacy Hellcat LC500 GRC
Country flag
I had these in my Miata last winter and it holds water for days. I bought them again for my Civic.
The best thing about these is that they're not hard plastic like weathertech and there's a bit of sponginess to them. Being cheaper is also a plus.

davidpeab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
I've had them in my Sport Touring for a couple of years and they are holding up really well. I used them in snowy and rainy weather and they do hold the water like weather tech. Just be careful if you have snow melt and get in the next morning. I had a little skating rink where the water puddle froze. :)
Sponsored