jmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Ok. Different. Those are 17". Send me a pm about how much.
Apparently I am not allowed to message you for some reason haha. It just wouldn't let me send it. Try to message me first maybe? I have no idea why that would happen.
Sponsored

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of 06 SI wheels (17") that have never been used (bought my wife's 06 SI and upgraded before delivery) I wonder how they would look?

Honda Civic 10th gen ... Siwheelc.JPG

OP
OP

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a set of 06 SI wheels (17") that have never been used (bought my wife's 06 SI and upgraded before delivery) I wonder how they would look?

Siwheelc.JPG
They for sale, or did you mean how they would look on yours?

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I found a couple dealer listings on AutoTrader.ca that have Energy Greens with a couple interesting wheel options. The black ones look pretty sick.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
OOOOOOOOHHHHH I like how these black ones look.. Is there a profile view to get a better idea.. What brand? I don't like busy rims..ie(lots of spokes). I want the ones on pics 11769 and 11770...Is there a profile pic to get a better idea of those ones!!!:D

Last edited:

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OOOOOOOOHHHHH I like how these black ones look.. Is there a profile view to get a better idea.. What brand? I don't like busy rims..ie(lots of spokes).
Those are the only pics they had. They're RWC HO69's. RWC is a Canadian brand I think so they may be a bit harder to come by stateside. They are really nice though! Wondering how they would look on my CBP Touring..

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Those are the only pics they had. They're RWC HO69's. RWC is a Canadian brand I think so they may be a bit harder to come by stateside. They are really nice though! Wondering how they would look on my CBP Touring..
uggg..well at least I can see real world pic of them on the egp.. I'll keep a pic and go search for some like that.. Funny I didn't think I'd like the glossy wheels.. or maybe they are satin..Anyhoo love the style of those H069 black:thumbsup::love:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think they'd look pretty darn sharp on your ride!!!:):yes:

OP
OP

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I'm gonna black out my stock wheels instead of getting different ones. This isn't the best Photoshop, but I used the black wheels from the HB "spy" shot to see what it would look like. I really like it, and I didn't think I would. I would have to find some wheels to use while my stocks got powder coated, but that's just details. WDYT?

View attachment 12957

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'm gonna black out my stock wheels instead of getting different ones. This isn't the best Photoshop, but I used the black wheels from the HB "spy" shot to see what it would look like. I really like it, and I didn't think I would. I would have to find some wheels to use while my stocks got powder coated, but that's just details. WDYT?

View attachment 12957
It will look good blacked out I think.. I want some in satin...However, I did like those glossy like ones posted earlier and I didn't think I would..Post pics when You have it done!!:respect:

OP
OP

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It will look good blacked out I think.. I want some in satin...However, I did like those glossy like ones posted earlier and I didn't think I would..Post pics when You have it done!!:respect:
When I'm at the dealer Monday I'm gonna ask if they have, or know of some wheels and tires I could use for a week or 2 while the wheels are blacked out. They'll be the ones removing and reinstalling the tires, so maybe they can help me figure something.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
When I'm at the dealer Monday I'm gonna ask if they have, or know of some wheels and tires I could use for a week or 2 while the wheels are blacked out. They'll be the ones removing and reinstalling the tires, so maybe they can help me figure something.
Ha good....will see your wheels first blacked out...:p

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They for sale, or did you mean how they would look on yours?
I think I'm going to wait to wear out my 16"s and when i need tires put the old SI wheels on..

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We have a local company that does wheel repair (they're awesome BTW) if you have anyone local that does wheel repair call them and ask if they can refinish yours in the glossy or satin black (personally i like the glossy.. (check you Advance Wheel Repair on FB) https://www.facebook.com/advancedwheelrepair/?fref=ts

Honda Civic 10th gen ... advancewheel

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I found a couple dealer listings on AutoTrader.ca that have Energy Greens with a couple interesting wheel options. The black ones look pretty sick.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
I bought some black rims that are somewhat similar to these..I get them put on on Monday.. I'm so nervous hope I like them on..Oi...AR907 gloss black..I wish I would have seen the graphite wheels someone posted on here because that color is nice also.. Online the graphite looked lighter than I wanted, but I loved the ones that were posted so we shall see...:eek:
Sponsored