First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ext 2018 civic hatch sport touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm at 34k and gonna hit 3 years in 2 months. I am wondering what happens at 36,000m, what warrentys cover what exactly. What I can do before I lose warrenty and also what to do after. Haven't had a chance to call to talk in depth and not finding much info. I do also have the 100k extended warranty.
So the maintenance warrenty covers only certain things if I were to get again. Is it worth it? I have clear mask I want to get reinstalled. Windshield might have a couple tiny dings from rocks they could fix. They did give me a new battery, so that has another 3 years. Anything else I can do before 36,000?
Sponsored

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I'm at 34k and gonna hit 3 years in 2 months. I am wondering what happens at 36,000m, what warrentys cover what exactly. What I can do before I lose warrenty and also what to do after. Haven't had a chance to call to talk in depth and not finding much info. I do also have the 100k extended warranty.
So the maintenance warrenty covers only certain things if I were to get again. Is it worth it? I have clear mask I want to get reinstalled. Windshield might have a couple tiny dings from rocks they could fix. They did give me a new battery, so that has another 3 years. Anything else I can do before 36,000?
Who covers windshield? I know that some rock chips are covered. if your car is 2017 or 2018 check your A/C condenser. Rest of things should be good. One more thing check your suspension top hats or bushings as some people posted creek or knock sounds from them