3 things I hate when driving...

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
#1-Drunk drivers. So many fatal crashes this year. The sheriff where I live was even caught passed out drunk behind the wheel, of his government issued car, 3 times over the legal limit. Body cam footage showed him belligerent, trying to use his position to avoid arrest. He still remains the sheriff, and received a light punishment. Don't drink and drive!
#2-Drivers that speed, and drive aggressive on city streets....only to slam on their brakes, because there's stoplights everywhere.
#3-Motorcycles and bicycles that take chances doing stupid things. I saw a motorcycle swaying left and right recently across both lanes, like a child does on their bike. I honked because I didn't want to hit him.

Bicyclists that ride at night, without any lights or safety measures. I hit someone years ago, thankfully I was coming to a stop and nobody was injured, but he was riding at night, and was behind my A pillar where I couldn't even see him until it was too late. If you're going to ride on the roadways, be safe or don't do it at all.

Here's a picture washing my car

View attachment 145780

View attachment 145781

Honda Civic 10th gen 3 things I hate when driving... IMG_9834
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

PWP19SI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Civic LX 16 HRV EX
Country flag
1. Being cut off in any fashion. :thumbsdown:

2. Clowns that pass you, only to get right in front of you.:rant:

3. People that think I’m down to street race when they see I drive an SI :doh:

Short & sweet :thumbsup:

Honda Civic 10th gen 3 things I hate when driving... 5AB694B1-34A0-43C2-901C-07B42A961203

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Yup, laughed at that post only because it’s 100% trul :lol:
I encourage Idiots like that to pass me.

I would much prefer the Idiots ahead of me, where I can control my distance to them, than behind me, where they are crawling up my rear . !! :bump:

And then there is always the hope that if I catch up with them later, when they are pulled over by the cops !! :thumbsup::wave::drive:

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
I agree with all of the above complaints...my biggest one is the signaling though - just let the people around you know you're about to do something that "might" affect them. and of course- it ALWAYS rains the day I clean up my car. this weekend - no exception. here is my baby after a wash on Saturday.

civic462019.jpg

I think this has to be my #1 pet peeve. Takes almost no effort and prevents so many possible problems.

CIVicALIZED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda NC750X DCT motorcycle. 2016 Honda Civic EX-HS MSM
Country flag
1) people that treat stop signs as just a suggestion
2) On a 2 travel lane highway. An 18 wheeler moves into left lane to pass another 18 wheeler in right lane at a blistering .000005kph faster
3) in heavy but moving traffic. i am keeping safe follow distance. Person behind me has to road rage around me so they can follow car in front at 2feet from bumper like it is a Nascar race.
Meanwhile the person is still moving at same speed as me and is in front of me for the next 50km

nothome17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 is 350 F
Country flag
Being tailgated when your going 5 mph over the speed limit and the passing lane is open.

Being tailgated when there is a car in front of you and at the same time passing lane is open.

Being tailgated when you can clearly see the red light ahead. Passed up and cut off. Way to go, you beat me to the red light.

People speed up when they see you trying to change lane. It's just one car in front of you lol..

People think you want to race because your passing them up. No, i'm just passing you because
1. your speed is not consistent,
2. I'm in a hurry
3. etc.. and NO again, doesn't mean I want to race you when I'm passing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
silverrascal

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LOL. Here's one just from today...

Turning left on a signal light, driver across the street wanting to turn right. As I'm about 3/4 of the way into the turn onto the street, other driver decides it's time for him to pull out onto the street at the same time... Awesome driving skills!

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
LOL. Here's one just from today...

Turning left on a signal light, driver across the street wanting to turn right. As I'm about 3/4 of the way into the turn onto the street, other driver decides it's time for him to pull out onto the street at the same time... Awesome driving skills!
:banghead::doh:
You dont want to know the amount of times someone pulled out on me by making a right turn while being distracted

xmarleyx06

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1. Riding behind trucks releasing rocks/pebbles. I had a 55 min highway daily commute to work and this cause a bunch of chips on my front end.
2. (Also up there with #1) Drivers that MERGE or CUTOFF last minute at exits. ( The real cause of traffic )
3. Traffic. Traffic Traffic

kcabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic LX | 2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
1) Gravel trucks or any type of dirty vehicle covered in dry mud in front of me while on the highway.
2) When the head unit is beeping at me, there's no way to stop it without having to pull over and restart the vehicle.
3) People who drive waaay under the speed limit in one-way lanes.

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
2) When the head unit is beeping at me, there's no way to stop it without having to pull over and restart the vehicle.
Had that happen to me today, I just held the power button for 10 seconds and I restarted it while driving.
Sponsored