3 inch Injen Catback Exhaust - Weight Diameter

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Really like your setup and the sound! Nice smooth purrrr!
Love the custom exhaust shops still around. Always done custom exhausts and intercooler piping at my local one.

Hope that thing does 13.4's now!
I was eager to get to the track last weekend to let ya know my times but unfortunately I was rear ended after work last Tuesday and pushed into cars in front of me.
Poor Accord barely ran but I got it going and is sitting at the bodyshop smashed up. Knocked unconscious on impact but the Accord kept me safe...just left me more crippled than I was before!
My luck, I swear!

Good luck on your future runs though! Hope you smoke some Accords and Type R's!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really like your setup and the sound! Nice smooth purrrr!
Love the custom exhaust shops still around. Always done custom exhausts and intercooler piping at my local one.

Hope that thing does 13.4's now!
I was eager to get to the track last weekend to let ya know my times but unfortunately I was rear ended after work last Tuesday and pushed into cars in front of me.
Poor Accord barely ran but I got it going and is sitting at the bodyshop smashed up. Knocked unconscious on impact but the Accord kept me safe...just left me more crippled than I was before!
My luck, I swear!

Good luck on your future runs though! Hope you smoke some Accords and Type R's!
Omg...dude I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok but still. :eek: Please take care of yourself man and I hope the car gets back together in a way you like. Sorry to hear this.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Omg...dude I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok but still. :eek: Please take care of yourself man and I hope the car gets back together in a way you like. Sorry to hear this.
It is what it is, at least this time I wasn't on my motorcycle. Hoping to stay out of a wheel chair at this point so I can keep driving.
I just need to stop getting hit by cars, hopefully 3rd times the charm......I can't take anymore pain & injury.
Insurance is a disaster right now and body shop equally as bad. At this rate I'll have the Accord in a month or two and it's still not gonna be right.

Reactions: Myx
OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Minor update!

I am at a shop now to have this exhaust installed back on. The Injen exhaust flange is being modified to fit the AFE front pipe that I currently have installed. Will see how it goes.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
@Myx
I have PRL catless downpipe, local brand frontpipe with 2.5 inch outer diameter. and stock frontpipe back. I'm thinking to custom an exhaust system with 3 inch frontpipe at inlet taper down to 2.5 inch after flexible, and use 2.5 inch piping for the piping after frontpipe. I will customized a resonator and will also customized a muffler.

To avoid making too big of an exhaust, I'm thinking of converting the frontpipe back from dual exit to single exit.

How is the exhaust volume and how is the drone inside the cabin?

I am concern about volume and drone because I have a 2 year old. :)

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Myx
How is the exhaust volume and how is the drone inside the cabin?
I am concern about volume and drone because I have a 2 year old. :)
The exhaust volume is very muted and low. There is zero drone. Honestly, most people that get an aftermarket exhaust would probably hate this exhaust because it doesn't stand out in sound. It's too low! Which is exactly what I was aiming for. The big thing in helping with this was the muffler itself. It's 3" but it's not a straight through 3" muffler like I previously had. That muffler was loud and it droned. This muffler design is what made all the difference.

I'd record the sound inside of the car but you won't be able to tell the difference. Took my wife out to dinner yesterday and she never commented. I just asked her what did she notice about the sound and she said, 'it's just a little purr (her exact words). It's not loud at all or anything.' And she's super-sensitive to any modifications I do to my cars. I always ask her opinion after some changes.

Good luck on your exhaust choice.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
The exhaust volume is very muted and low. There is zero drone. Honestly, most people that get an aftermarket exhaust would probably hate this exhaust because it doesn't stand out in sound. It's too low! Which is exactly what I was aiming for. The big thing in helping with this was the muffler itself. It's 3" but it's not a straight through 3" muffler like I previously had. That muffler was loud and it droned. This muffler design is what made all the difference.

I'd record the sound inside of the car but you won't be able to tell the difference. Took my wife out to dinner yesterday and she never commented. I just asked her what did she notice about the sound and she said, 'it's just a little purr (her exact words). It's not loud at all or anything.' And she's super-sensitive to any modifications I do to my cars. I always ask her opinion after some changes.

Good luck on your exhaust choice.
That is nice! Importing from the US will be very expensive for me so the only feasible option for me is to go to exhaust shop & build a custom system. Designing proper muffler is the challenging part when it comes to custom work.
Sponsored