1.5T 3" Greddy exhaust is out in Nov for HB Sport....

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Semi cold start with a few revs.

Sound is with injen IC piping, injen IC, stock cat and front pipe and Greddy SP catback:

Sounds a lot different with the OEM downpipe. Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored

BothFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6M
Vehicle Showcase
Semi cold start with a few revs.

Sound is with injen IC piping, injen IC, stock cat and front pipe and Greddy SP catback:

Thanks for sharing the clip, any droning at highway speeds? That's the one thing I can't handle - being a family man, and having to argue the car is too loud - isn't high on my list.

How much more noticeable is it just driving around town, windows up and radio off?

Louiemark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thanks for sharing the clip, any droning at highway speeds? That's the one thing I can't handle - being a family man, and having to argue the car is too loud - isn't high on my list.

How much more noticeable is it just driving around town, windows up and radio off?
At high way speeds if you are cruising and keeping the RPMs under 3000 then there is absolutely no drone. However, once you creep up to 2500 to change lanes or speed up, then you can hear the exhaust rumble a bit but it is not bad. I can still hear the road noise over it. Once you go pass 4000 and beyond, all you hear the the GReddy goodness but id say this exhaust is more on the deeper tones end rather than loud.

FYI, I bought the hatch as a first step family car, im getting married soon and will soon have a kid. The sound was my biggest concern as well and after driving it for the last week, this exhaust will not be coming off the car for a long time.

Hope that helps.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Intersting note... I received my exhaust without a "triangle gasket" that goes in between the front pipe and the catback. I was at first puzzled by this but saw no mention of that type of gasket being included so I installed without it. I'm pretty confident it did not leak at any point. Today received a triangle gasket in the mail from Greddy, having never asked about it. I spoke to Louiemark and he stated that Greddy performed his install and they did use a triangle gasket. I've already taken mine off the car and have re-packaged it so I will not find out if the gasket makes a difference. Honda did not have a gasket in place there.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

DrenSPEED

First Name
Dren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Sport
Country flag
i just ordered mine from MAP as well. Matt over at MAP answered all my questions in a timely manner. Good customer service. I was going to buy 360glitch's exhaust but I slept on that deal :dunno: Excited about my purchase nonetheless :thumbsup:

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
i just ordered mine from MAP as well. Matt over at MAP answered all my questions in a timely manner. Good customer service. I was going to buy 360glitch's exhaust but I slept on that deal :dunno: Excited about my purchase nonetheless :thumbsup:
Got a backorder notice though. Looks like we might be waiting till Mid January.

heyheyfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-MT
Country flag

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh man! That is cheap. I might place an order my self. I was not ok, on paying $1000 for exhuast but at that price is a steal.
This exhaust seems to be at a reasonable price. Those $800-$1100+ exhaust prices are ridiculous.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This exhaust seems to be at a reasonable price. Those $800-$1100+ exhaust prices are ridiculous.
Greddy's doesn't have a front pipe so yeah, it is just as cheap as an NA exhaust.

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
Greddy's doesn't have a front pipe so yeah, it is just as cheap as an NA exhaust.
Greedy is "Catback" so wouldn't that include the front pipe?:hmm:

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Greedy is "Catback" so wouldn't that include the front pipe?:hmm:
Doesn't really matter to me, because it sounds great, at a very fair price. From my understanding though, is this catback system includes three pieces. The midpipe (1), which replaces the factory midpipe w/ resonator, and another pipe (2) which runs back to, and connects to the muffler (3) .