1.5T 3" Greddy exhaust is out in Nov for HB Sport....

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Even with the front pipe...are people really going to spend at least $300 more for this then the Greddy and take your pick of after market front pipe combo?
I totally agree. If the Ark exhaust would have been close to price with the greddy, i would have gotten it with the prl combo or something along those lines
Sponsored

heyheyfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-MT
Country flag
Even with the front pipe...are people really going to spend at least $300 more for this then the Greddy and take your pick of after market front pipe combo?
more then $300.. Greddy was at $568 for black Friday.

ockc

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HB Sport CVT Sonic Grey, 2007 Honda Fit NHBP(GD3)
Country flag
more then $300.. Greddy was at $568 for black Friday.
That's why I said "AT LEAST $300" Which doesn't make sense to me..is it going to give me 10 more HP than the Greddy and some other front pipe? is it worth the $300+ I will be paying? NO THANKS! $300 can buy me a lot of other stuff.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All these revving videos don't tell you anything. Get an in car driving and bumper cam sound clip. Then people can make a real decision.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
All these revving videos don't tell you anything. Get an in car driving and bumper cam sound clip. Then people can make a real decision.
As soon as I get mine, and get it installed, hopefully by the end of next month (backordered), I will try to get some in depth vids of everything.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the revving clips basically gives me all i nee dot know to choose from.
since i dont like high pitch sounding cars deeper the tone the more i like, guess its mainly because i always drove a v8

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the revving clips basically gives me all i nee dot know to choose from.
since i dont like high pitch sounding cars deeper the tone the more i like, guess its mainly because i always drove a v8
So if you bought one based off a revving video and it droned like crazy while you were driving you would be fine with that?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So if you bought one based off a revving video and it droned like crazy while you were driving you would be fine with that?
I don't mind drone at all. I had a 98 Civic EX converted to an SI and it was loud asf!