Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I’ve been looking at the turbo kits produced by full race and ultimate racing.
both their websites listed that the 3.5” MAF scaling is available. It says exactly “hondata MAF scaling available”
There are full race maps but they are almost identical to hondata base map.
now the MAF scaling is different and the aircharge numbers are slightly lower but other than that they are identical to hondata map. Can anyone confirm that this is the scaling.
Im checking cause the 3.5” MAF is 40 percent larger yet the scaling only adds about 15 percent. Now I know it’s not exact science but a 3. 5 inch pipe flows double what a 2.5 does..
Can anyone confirm this scaling.
Sponsored

Last edited:

leechihfei

First Name
Chih Fei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
Country flag
I’ve been looking at the turbo kits produced by full race and ultimate racing.
both their websites listed that the 3.5” MAF scaling is available. It says exactly “hondata MAF scaling available”
There are full race maps but they are almost identical to hondata base map.
now the MAF scaling is different and the aircharge numbers are slightly lower but other than that they are identical to hondata map. Can anyone confirm that this is the scaling.
Im checking cause the 3.5” MAF is 40 percent larger yet the scaling only adds about 15 percent. Now I know it’s not exact science but a 3. 5 inch pipe flows double what a 2.5 does..
Can anyone confirm this scaling.
I just bought the kit, and I'm considering this same issue.

Shouldn't the AirC be (scaled) higher rather than lower?
As I would figure that if the MAF "reads" 180%, it would actually mean more than 180%+ AirC would have gone past the same MAF voltage indicated, given that is a larger cross sectional area of the 3.5" pipe?