WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Based on what I can tell in the KTuner software the only option for 2-step is fuel cutting.

The main issue(s) with 2-step is people not understanding what it even is, and doing it on a cold motor.
IIRC my Si had a factory 2 step. Same with my R. Granted I had a total of like 1800 untuned miles on both cars so my memory might not be trustworthy.
Sponsored

Masmackles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
IIRC my Si had a factory 2 step. Same with my R. Granted I had a total of like 1800 untuned miles on both cars so my memory might not be trustworthy.
You are rev limited to 3500 at a stand still. I guess it could be considered 2 step if you say 2 step is 2 limiters.

I'm not even sure if it builds boost but it's horrible to launch the car at and will require a trip to the dentist. :)

I'm a firm believer of trying everything at least once lol

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
You are rev limited to 3500 at a stand still. I guess it could be considered 2 step if you say 2 step is 2 limiters.

I'm not even sure if it builds boost but it's horrible to launch the car at and will require a trip to the dentist. :)

I'm a firm believer of trying everything at least once lol
For your stock car I'm sure 3500 is rough. On my far from stock R I launch on a 4500 rpm 2 step.

And no, it doesn't build boost. That would be anti lag. Try and keep up.