OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
Heh, I think we're on different pages :p

I'm referring to the Rubber dip spray (RDS) gallon you have there. I see at least two gallons of Plasti dip spray (PDS) and one gallon of Rubber dip spray. They are two different products.

Oh yeah sorry, the rubber dip is the base I use. The hunter green then the dptc is what i mix my pearls into then lay it over it. Has always been smooth to me without texture (at least on my FRS)
Sponsored

OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would you please post a picture of the underside of the exhaust? Curious as to how it passes into the diffuser cut out.

Great looking car, BTW

OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase

OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
No cutting needed to add the exhaust tips?
There is a piece of metal that is part of the frame that some may choose to cut but I had them route the piping down and under a little bit and then add a hanger to keep it from hitting. Other then that all that we ended up cutting was the old tip. I didn't want to cut and ruin any part of the strength of the frame. I'm sure cutting about a 2"x4" piece out of it on each side wouldn't do much damage but I figured if I was paying them to do it I might as well have them do it right

Edit: If you zoom in a bit on the pictures you'll see the piece of metal behind the holes of the rear lip that I'm talking about.

CombsCivicHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Man, you did a great job. Looks good. Can't wait to see how the dip comes out. I've been on the fence about doing my car but I've never done it before

OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
Man, you did a great job. Looks good. Can't wait to see how the dip comes out. I've been on the fence about doing my car but I've never done it before
Thank you I appreciate it. Can't wait to get the dip on too although I do love the way the car looks right now. Just dipping the lip kit makes me not want to dip the whole car haha lazy status haha.

OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
Is it as involved as painting a car with stuff like prep work? It seems so intimidating lol
Like painting...the painting part isn't too bad but yeah it's the prep work like making sure everything is dry and the masking..then the unmasking.
Sponsored