2nd Car?

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
So open question to everyone. Do any of you have a second car in addition to your CivicX?
I've been looking at getting another car for a different purpose. Like a Mustang GT for the weekend to kick it and be rowdy, but since I'm young and such that wouldn't be the wisest.
Then some recent weather got me thinking of a Mazda CX-3 AWD, I'd probably never use the awd but to have that in tow just in case would be great. Negative on this car is it's basically a redesigned Mazda 3 and having 2 similar cars like that doesn't make sense.
So my question to all of you is, do you have a second car. Excluding things like car that your spouse uses because obviously you'll need another one for them
Sponsored

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
So open question to everyone. Do any of you have a second car in addition to your CivicX?
I've been looking at getting another car for a different purpose. Like a Mustang GT for the weekend to kick it and be rowdy, but since I'm young and such that wouldn't be the wisest.
Then some recent weather got me thinking of a Mazda CX-3 AWD, I'd probably never use the awd but to have that in tow just in case would be great. Negative on this car is it's basically a redesigned Mazda 3 and having 2 similar cars like that doesn't make sense.
So my question to all of you is, do you have a second car. Excluding things like car that your spouse uses because obviously you'll need another one for them
The Si is actually the second car, used for spirited driving to make the miles count.

Thc daily driver and commuter is my gold on tan Lexus GS300.
It handles it all (commuting, grocery getting, hotboxing, deliveries, etc.)

CivicXI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T, Civic EX HB
Country flag
Yeah, I got a hatchback and a sedan so I didn't have to wonder which one I wanted to drive haha.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2nd Car? imag1644-

Also, the CX-3 is actually a Mazda 2, not 3. And it's an awesome car.

My initial choice was to buy a Mazda 3 and a CX-3 pair.

Standard AWD is overrated, FWD with good winter tires will be more than sufficient. My old car had the mitsubishi evo IX awd system and it seriously was unstoppable in the snow with winter tires. Coworker of mine had a CRV with "awd" and winter tires and i would blow him out of the water every time.

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I have a 81 Mercedes 300sd as a backup in case my car is in the shop.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes! I needed the hatch because my Z has zero space for luggage or grocery!

20170809_123853.jpg
Sweet!!!!

It's what I wanted to get but $13k CAN over my budget.

My "winter beater" LOL jk She's my other daily driver.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2nd Car? IMG_20170913_160126

Nismo14

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport Touring; 14 370Z Nismo
Country flag
Sweet!!!!

It's what I wanted to get but $13k CAN over my budget.

My "winter beater" LOL jk She's my other daily driver.

IMG_20170913_160126.jpg
That is gorgeous

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 99 hatch that is my beater now. Drive it when they start salting the roads. My 16 will hopefully never get driven in salt.

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
I can't afford to have more than one car, so unfortunately my CivicX will have to be driven in salt/snow/whatever. I also have no garage so outside it sits 24/7.

Hopefully some day soon I will have my own place with garage. Hopefully my car isn't in too bad of shape by then.

And hopefully no more knuckledraggers hit it and run in the parking lot at work. :banghead:

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't afford to have more than one car, so unfortunately my CivicX will have to be driven in salt/snow/whatever. I also have no garage so outside it sits 24/7.

Hopefully some day soon I will have my own place with garage. Hopefully my car isn't in too bad of shape by then.

And hopefully no more knuckledraggers hit it and run in the parking lot at work. :banghead:
Lol they do the same thing at my work what' worse is when they walk by and rub their lunch box along the side of your car and don't care they do it

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
Lol they do the same thing at my work what' worse is when they walk by and rub their lunch box along the side of your car and don't care they do it
I got a dash cam that I am going to hook up to a battery pack to run all day.

I'll see anything that happens now.

Sadly too late for this incident though. No film = no prosecution.
Sponsored