2nd Car?

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a dash cam that I am going to hook up to a battery pack to run all day.

I'll see anything that happens now.

Sadly too late for this incident though. No film = no prosecution.
Yea be smart to do there has been 2 cars at work this year that had the front ends ripped off one was a 06 corvette and the other was a 2015 Subaru and about 5 years ago somebody drove a farm truck to work and ran their bale spike through somebodies tail gate but this guy never reported it he drove off and parked in a different spot but lucky somebody saw him do it
Sponsored

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In my opinion the civic can be a great only car because it is elegant and sporty, practical, cheap to run and even fun when you need it!
p.s. we have no winter here but i think it would do well on winter tires.

meow

First Name
Dot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport & 2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
My civic is actually my second car. My first car is a 2009 4runner Sport Edition. It's perfect for my family needs. Hauling my 2 kids and grocery shopping, me and my wife's bicycles, and more. My wife drives it most of the time to go to work and what not. I had a 3 series as the second car at the time. Got tired of it and picked up a GMC Sierra. Sold that Sierra and got my Civic. The civic is more for being able to get into downtown to do my photoshoots (I'm a photographer). The Sierra was a huge pain in the ass to drive in the city because of how large it was.

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Two mustangs for cruising and the hatch for long drives. All put up for winter.

Last edited:

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
I have an '09 Ford Escape XLS that's supposed to be my daily but I hate driving it so much when the Type R is so much more fun that the SUV just never gets used. The Escape is on the chopping block if my lazy bum arse will ever get around to prepping and advertising it for sale.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an '09 Ford Escape XLS that's supposed to be my daily but I hate driving it so much when the Type R is so much more fun that the SUV just never gets used. The Escape is on the chopping block if my lazy bum arse will ever get around to prepping and advertising it for sale.
My dad has an '09 Escape (Mariner) - it's the car that officially turned me off from Ford ownership in the future. What a POS. It's literally died, multiple times, in the middle of traffic. I'm one day expecting the tranny to just fall out on the road.

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
My dad has an '09 Escape (Mariner) - it's the car that officially turned me off from Ford ownership in the future. What a POS. It's literally died, multiple times, in the middle of traffic. I'm one day expecting the tranny to just fall out on the road.
Mine's been rock solid. Just gave it a brake job and a clutch and tranny flush along with an oil change so that all the maintenance is current for the next owner :)

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
My car previous to my Si is a 2004 Mercury Sable that the dealer was generously offering 250 bucks for, so I kept it. I plan on driving it when the weather is bad. It's crazy going from a big grandma car to a sporty little Si and back again.