27Won W1 Turbo upgrade install

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello to all!
For those unfamiliar, I wanted to share a link to the latest episode of my YouTube Channel - Rick's Garage - episode 21 where I install the W1 - a turbo upgrade made by @Vincent@27WON and his crew. Hopefully it'll provide some insight for others who may be contemplating purchasing one for themselves.

I found it to be a super easy install for what it is. the 27Won unit really is a "drop-in" part. It was a perfect re&re of the OEM turbo with the aftermarket one.

If you enjoy the video, feel free to subscribe or follow my build page here on civicx.com - I update there every time a new episode is available!

Thanks for your time!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
Hello to all!
For those unfamiliar, I wanted to share a link to the latest episode of my YouTube Channel - Rick's Garage - episode 21 where I install the W1 - a turbo upgrade made by @Vincent@27WON and his crew. Hopefully it'll provide some insight for others who may be contemplating purchasing one for themselves.

I found it to be a super easy install for what it is. the 27Won unit really is a "drop-in" part. It was a perfect re&re of the OEM turbo with the aftermarket one.

Awesome man. You make great step by step mechanic videos with a clever way to show torque settings.
Found your transmission removal video too after looking though your channel.

Very useful for clutch jobs.

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hello to all!

If you enjoy the video, feel free to subscribe or follow my build page here on civicx.com - I update there every time a new episode is available!

Thanks for your time!

Awesome video! Short and sweet!

Looking forward to that tune video.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for making this.

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks for making this.
My pleasure! A link to the vid from your site might make it a nice addition to the product feedback/review section- just sayin... ???
Sponsored