Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
@hobby-man @cmunoz1795 thanks for the info guys. im about to order the w1 and tip at 11 when the tip goes on sale hopefully they ship together. but either way I just need the turbo bc I snapped one of the studs off in the housing trying to put my downpipe on the other day. so she's just sitting in the driveway awaiting lol
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@hobby-man @cmunoz1795 thanks for the info guys. im about to order the w1 and tip at 11 when the tip goes on sale hopefully they ship together. but either way I just need the turbo bc I snapped one of the studs off in the housing trying to put my downpipe on the other day. so she's just sitting in the driveway awaiting lol
Ahhhh shit that sucks lol. DP installs are the worst. Good luck on the pre-sale! Its a great piece.

lastbluesun

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5L Hatchback LX
Country flag
Same thing happened to me! I just had my nephew put in my W1 for me and so far it's running just fine! I'll be driving up to DRob to get me a good ole dyno tune for it and my new DP. Best of luck man!

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I put in a downpipe and new TIP but I didn’t do turbo at same time. I wish I had because now I don’t ever feel like removing the TIP again is was hard for me to get past the AC line. I recommend TIP and turbo at Same time!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I got the W1 and installed it. Took me a bit longer than what they project but thats just because i took my time and kept double checking everything. But it went in smooth and everything worked greatly. @Vincent@27WON for great costumer servise answered all my questions and bumped me up to next day shipping for free when i told him what happened. Stellar guy and company! The W1 is a massive jump from the oem turbo. Now im thinking of an ethanol tune! ? also there RMM is 100% a must holy fuck what a difference

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the W1 and installed it. Took me a bit longer than what they project but thats just because i took my time and kept double checking everything. But it went in smooth and everything worked greatly. @Vincent@27WON for great costumer servise answered all my questions and bumped me up to next day shipping for free when i told him what happened. Stellar guy and company! The W1 is a massive jump from the oem turbo. Now im thinking of an ethanol tune! ? also there RMM is 100% a must holy fuck what a difference
Thanks for that feedback man, Glad to hear that you are enjoying the turbo.
Sponsored