GTAHatch

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic 1.5T Sport Hatch MT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh wow. I didn't think the Sport could get that high. I'm more concerned about knock/rods/my engine though.
Nah you should be good as long as you get a tuner that’s reputable. Don’t go with joe blow cause he’s a 100$ cheaper. Contact Derek at Innovative Motor Works. The guys great to deal with, very friendly and knowledgeable. Does great work on these cars.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
No no I’m saying good luck as in I hope it works out for you. And if you can get your car to Ktuner so they can develop something then that would be amazing.

That what’s I meant. Everyone went to the Si. So there really isn’t anyone gonna work on a base map unless someone give you their car to develop it. Didn’t mean to make it sound like you guys aren’t doing anything for the base model. Wasn’t my intentions.
Ahh, I understand. We're hoping to get one here when the weather is decent or at one of our dealer locations soon. Definitely a priority if we can get it done!

GTAHatch

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic 1.5T Sport Hatch MT
Vehicle Showcase
Ahh, I understand. We're hoping to get one here when the weather is decent or at one of our dealer locations soon. Definitely a priority if we can get it done!
Said it once and say it again Ktuner FTW!!

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport manual
Country flag
Are you in the 10gen Facebook? I saw a sport owner with one on there. He posted his dyno results.

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't think you will be able to see it if you're not a member. I found the post. I will pm it to you since I'm not sure if its a no no to post it here.

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think you will be able to see it if you're not a member. I found the post. I will pm it to you since I'm not sure if its a no no to post it here.
Thanks! I think I found the group on FB and requested to join.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I know of only about 4 people with W1 upgrades that are Sport hatches. 27Won said they pushed their own hatch to 320 HP with around 330 WTQ. Besides them, there's the guy who recently posted his pump gas numbers on FB, another who has full PRL bolt ons, who's on the 10th Sport Hatch FB, and another guy I encountered yesterday from Youtube, who is apparently getting dyno tuned on Tuesday, that has flex fuel kit, Catless DP, Mishi Intake, Greddy Exhaust, and Hondata.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh wow. I didn't think the Sport could get that high. I'm more concerned about knock/rods/my engine though.
I'm on stock turbo and I'm already at 275hp, 350tq. So with w1 turbo, it can probably get much higher

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm on stock turbo and I'm already at 275hp, 350tq. So with w1 turbo, it can probably get much higher
That's what you dynod in a Sport? That's the highest WTQ number I've seen for a base 1.5T. What mods, and who are you tuned by?

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's what you dynod in a Sport? That's the highest WTQ number I've seen for a base 1.5T. What mods, and who are you tuned by?
PRL cobra race, catless downpipe, frontpipe, ethanol sensor, ktuner, tuned by Daniel at Church Automotive, those numbers are with e40, on pump 91, its 230hp and i forgot the tq on that.

Shadowfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
PRL cobra race, catless downpipe, frontpipe, ethanol sensor, ktuner, tuned by Daniel at Church Automotive, those numbers are with e40, on pump 91, its 230hp and i forgot the tq on that.
How do you like the tune from Church? Was it a etune? My local tuning shop is telling me I need to get a tune from them.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What
Which clutch?

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What

Which clutch?
FX300
How do you like the tune from Church? Was it a etune? My local tuning shop is telling me I need to get a tune from them.
It was local, took about maybe 5 hours since i did a tune on pump then ethanol blend. and I also went back afterwards again for a touch up / fine tuning. I'm pretty happy with the tune. I had tried etune before this, with vitviper but he stopped and I never got it finished so I took it to a local shop. Etuning is honestly a PITA* with constant uploading and testing out new tunes and datalogging. I'd recommend a dyno tune, you'll save more time overall.
Sponsored