Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I spoke with @Vincent@27WON and he told me that the Si map should be coming out in a couple weeks but wasn't aware of anything in the works for the Hatchback Sport.

Are there any plans to create base maps for the HBS? I don't know how many Sport owners have the W1 but mine is arriving Friday, so wanted to see if there were any future plans?

I want to get a custom tune eventually but in the meantime, what would be recommended?
Sponsored

GTAHatch

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic 1.5T Sport Hatch MT
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing. There isnā€™t much you can do. Si came out and the the base model that out numbers Si by at least 2 to 1 gets the shaft. Not sure why. And coming from 27 won starting off with a sport hatch Iā€™m surprised. Good luck man.

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nothing. There isnā€™t much you can do. Si came out and the the base model that out numbers Si by at least 2 to 1 gets the shaft. Not sure why. And coming from 27 won starting off with a sport hatch Iā€™m surprised. Good luck man.
The good luck part has me worried??? Lol. Do you not think the engine can handle it? I'm not power chasing right now.. will be using 91 pump.

Last edited:

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
How snap, you decided to go ahead and grab it as well?!

Hope it works out and now I'm even more curious about Comp!

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How snap, you decided to go ahead and grab it as well?!

Hope it works out and now I'm even more curious about Comp!
I did. I have other plans for the Comp turbo. Just in talks with them right now. Hoping to post an update in the other thread in the next few days.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
I did. I have other plans for the Comp turbo. Just in talks with them right now. Hoping to post an update in the other thread in the next few days.
Man, the waiting is getting crazy. Still holding out hope!

Awesome scoop on the W1, I'm jealous! Hopefully the base map works just fine with 91 octane.

At least having a base map as well helps soak up some of that cost....

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, the waiting is getting crazy. Still holding out hope!

Awesome scoop on the W1, I'm jealous! Hopefully the base map works just fine with 91 octane.

At least having a base map as well helps soak up some of that cost....
I believe they are dyno'ing a Si tomorrow with it.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Quite a different picture than what you're painting, actually. We need a non-Si vehicle with the upgrade in for dyno testing to create the maps for it (Kind of goes without saying). One has not come forward for that yet.

We own an Si with the upgrade on it and had two other Sis come in early on for testing with the upgraded turbo already installed as well. Access is everything.

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quite a different picture than what you're painting, actually. We need a non-Si vehicle with the upgrade in for dyno testing to create the maps for it (Kind of goes without saying). One has not come forward for that yet.

We own an Si with the upgrade on it and had two other Sis come in early on for testing with the upgraded turbo already installed as well. Access is everything.
How much time would you need? I have a buddy who lives out in Mesa. I could talk to him and see if I could crash at his place.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

GTAHatch

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The good luck part has me worried??? Lol. Do you not think the engine can handle it? I'm not power chasing right now.. will be using 91 pump.
No no Iā€™m saying good luck as in I hope it works out for you. And if you can get your car to Ktuner so they can develop something then that would be amazing.

That whatā€™s I meant. Everyone went to the Si. So there really isnā€™t anyone gonna work on a base map unless someone give you their car to develop it. Didnā€™t mean to make it sound like you guys arenā€™t doing anything for the base model. Wasnā€™t my intentions.

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No no Iā€™m saying good luck as in I hope it works out for you. And if you can get your car to Ktuner so they can develop something then that would be amazing.
Ahh, gotcha! Has the W1 not worked out for someone on the HBS? I've been trying to search and search but couldn't find anything. I'm not on Facebook much so what little I did search, returned nothing. Or if I did find something, it's regarding the Si.

GTAHatch

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ahh, gotcha! Has the W1 not worked out for someone on the HBS? I've been trying to search and search but couldn't find anything. I'm not on Facebook much so what little I did search, returned nothing. Or if I did find something, it's regarding the Si.
Iā€™ve seen one just running pump gas and he made about 275 to 280 whp. Nothing wrong with the turbo. If you have access to Ethnol then you can definitely look forward to make some nice power.

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Iā€™ve seen one just running pump gas and he made about 275 to 280 whp. Nothing wrong with the turbo. If you have access to Ethnol then you can definitely look forward to make some nice power.
Oh wow. I didn't think the Sport could get that high. I'm more concerned about knock/rods/my engine though.
Sponsored