Country flag

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You guys put out a lot of teaser shots in your part 1 and 2 .. if people are paying attention they can see what your new turbo might be using for turbine and compressor wheels. ;) Looks like you have stuffed TD03 parts into this design and going with a larger Exhaust Turbine wheel but using 11 blades to keep the spool time somewhat reasonable:hmm:
Now this is purely a guess but if I was a betting man I would have a stab at saying your compressor wheel is in the 41mm +~-Inducer and 51mm +~- Exducer and your Turbine wheel is in the 40mm Exducer +~- and 35mm Inducer +~- range....:coffee:
Now if your pricing will be comparable to a Upgraded TD025 then you guys might have a nice upgrade on your hands that should sell very well:thumbsup: Looking forward to see more on this turbo on the 13th of April:hmm:

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Upgraded Turbocharger pt 2 Civic-Turbocharger-Bearings

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You guys put out a lot of teaser shots in your part 1 and 2 .. if people are paying attention they can see what your new turbo might be using for turbine and compressor wheels. ;) Looks like you have stuffed TD03 parts into this design and going with a larger Exhaust Turbine wheel but using 11 blades to keep the spool time somewhat reasonable:hmm:
Now this is purely a guess but if I was a betting man I would have a stab at saying your compressor wheel is in the 41mm +~-Inducer and 51mm +~- Exducer and your Turbine wheel is in the 40mm Exducer +~- and 35mm Inducer +~- range....:coffee:
Now if your pricing will be comparable to a Upgraded TD025 then you guys might have a nice upgrade on your hands that should sell very well:thumbsup: Looking forward to see more on this turbo on the 13th of April:hmm:

Civic-Turbocharger-Bearings.jpg
Pretty good man. There are some teasers and you are in the ballpark, but we will def be releasing more info as we come along.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket