27won turbo upgrade map

Thatcryptoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Hello noob question here. I'm new to the world of tuning and was hoping you guys could help me out. I have bought a civic si 2017 with the 27won turbo installed already. I was looking at buying a used ktuner and saw 27won makes a map for it on their website and in the threads here. My question is, how do I acquire that map. Is it pre-installed on the kturner or do I buy it from directly from 27won?
Sponsored

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s a base map tune from ktuner so when you go to flash your car it gives u pre set tunes that you can choose from the 27won turbo tune should be on there. You just click and flash it to your ktuner then flash to your ecu. If you don’t mind me asking what else was done to the car when you bought it? Engine modifications wise

Last edited:
OP
OP

Thatcryptoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
It’s a base map tune from ktuner so when you go to flash your car it gives u pre set tunes that you can choose from the 27won turbo tune should be on there. You just click and flash it to your ktuner then flash to your ecu. If you don’t mind me asking what else was done to the car when you bought it? Engine modifications wise
Thanks for answering that for me. Much appreciated. There were no mods to the engine. I'll leave the list of the mods that were done. The guy who sold it to me said it was dyno tuned but I made the mistake of taking car to dealer. After I got the car back it just felt different to me. In reading some threads I'm not sure if the dealer flashed it back to stock hence why I want to buy a ktuner now. Thanks again.
PRL DP/FP
PRL intercooler
Aem charge pipe
Flex fuel
27won turbo
27won intake
Wilwood big brake kit 4 pistons ss brakelines
Eibach pro kit
Boomba front and rear motor mount
Sirimotor oil cooler kit
Sirimotor front strut bar
Sirimotor rear sway bar
Sirimotor subframe brace (w brace)
Sirimotor cmc (not installed brand new)
Competition clutch stage 2 (not installed)

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for answering that for me. Much appreciated. There were no mods to the engine. I'll leave the list of the mods that were done. The guy who sold it to me said it was dyno tuned but I made the mistake of taking car to dealer. After I got the car back it just felt different to me. In reading some threads I'm not sure if the dealer flashed it back to stock hence why I want to buy a ktuner now. Thanks again.
PRL DP/FP
PRL intercooler
Aem charge pipe
Flex fuel
27won turbo
27won intake
Eibach pro kit
Sirimotor oil cooler kit
Sirimotor rear sway bar

So from what I’ve read on a thread (I may be wrong) the 27won base maps weren’t meant for full bolt ons. So if the dealer did flash it back to stock I would get hondata or ktuner and get a custom e tune so you don’t break any internals. I would baby it for now until you buy your tune. You can also get it dyno tuned again but e tunes are cheaper. I’m not too sure if there’s a way to check what tune your car is currently running without any flashing device Maybe @gtman can add to this again I’m not too entirely sure about the base maps with fbo

OP
OP

Thatcryptoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
So from what I’ve read on a thread (I may be wrong) the 27won base maps weren’t meant for full bolt ons. So if the dealer did flash it back to stock I would get hondata or ktuner and get a custom e tune so you don’t break any internals. I would baby it for now until you buy your tune. You can also get it dyno tuned again but e tunes are cheaper. I’m not too sure if there’s a way to check what tune your car is currently running without any flashing device Maybe @gtman can add to this again I’m not too entirely sure about the base maps with fbo
Jeez bro you just ruined my day with that thread. Lol. Jk. Thanks for the info. The problem i was having is what you mentioned. There is no way of knowing if the dealer flashed it back to stock. How do I go about getting a custom tune. Anyone you recommend and how I could get in touch with them.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Jeez bro you just ruined my day with that thread. Lol. Jk. Thanks for the info. The problem i was having is what you mentioned. There is no way of knowing if the dealer flashed it back to stock. How do I go about getting a custom tune. Anyone you recommend and how I could get in touch with them.
I just finished my e tune with @D-RobIMW using ktuner the website is https://www.imwtuned.com/ but you will still have to buy a ktuner + pay for the e tune. Hondata has some options too you just have to dig for more info. I raced my friend that has the same parts as me except he has race maf I have street. He’s on hondata powermetric stage 2 full e85 he still beat me top end and was stuck with me the whole pull while I was on the finished e tune... PERSONALLY with a w1 I would dyno tune it and keep torque numbers below 320

OP
OP

Thatcryptoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I just finished my e tune with @D-RobIMW using ktuner the website is https://www.imwtuned.com/ but you will still have to buy a ktuner + pay for the e tune. Hondata has some options too you just have to dig for more info. I raced my friend that has the same parts as me except he has race maf I have street. He’s on hondata powermetric stage 2 full e85 he still beat me top end and was stuck with me the whole pull while I was on the finished e tune... PERSONALLY with a w1 I would dyno tune it and keep torque numbers below 320
I appreciate all the feedback. pretty dope of you. I now have a new direction to look into.

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, 2016 Z51 Stingray, 2006 Tundra
Country flag
PRL DP/FP
PRL intercooler
Aem charge pipe
Flex fuel
27won turbo
27won intake
Eibach pro kit
Sirimotor oil cooler kit
Sirimotor rear sway bar

What did you take the car to the dealer for? If it was something like an oil change, then I doubt they messed with the ECU. If it was something that did involve ECU & car was flashed back to stock, then I'm surprised you are not getting a CEL depending on the PRL FP/DP combo (& maybe the flex fuel). Scroll to the turbo display on main dash cluster & take car for a few pulls after warmed up & see what PSI boost you are getting. Lastly try holding "Cruise cancel" botton down for a few seconds (while at idle) & then pressing up arrow & see if the tach needle moves up- if so, then car reverts to lower tune map setting when shut off & you just need to select maps at start up ( I believe this is only with a Ktuner flashed tune). HTH & makes some sense

OP
OP

Thatcryptoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
What did you take the car to the dealer for? If it was something like an oil change, then I doubt they messed with the ECU. If it was something that did involve ECU & car was flashed back to stock, then I'm surprised you are not getting a CEL depending on the PRL FP/DP combo (& maybe the flex fuel). Scroll to the turbo display on main dash cluster & take car for a few pulls after warmed up & see what PSI boost you are getting. Lastly try holding "Cruise cancel" botton down for a few seconds (while at idle) & then pressing up arrow & see if the tach needle moves up- if so, then car reverts to lower tune map setting when shut off & you just need to select maps at start up ( I believe this is only with a Ktuner flashed tune). HTH & makes some sense
I went in because there was a recall on the a/c compressor or something like that. Definitely was a recall. Dealers calls me back saying they couldn't do anything since the car was tuned. I picked it up and it just didn't "feel" right, (or maybe it got into my head that they flashed the car back to stock), but either way there was no way for me to actually know if they flashed it. Like I said I bought the car from a guy who said car was dyno tuned. Few weeks later clutch started to slip, granted the guy sold me the car with the competition clutch for me to install so that didn't really bother me. Never got a CEL but check engine light came on for small emission leak. Took it to another mechanic and they said they couldn't find the leak not to worry about it. I'm on vacation right now but will definitely follow your instructions when I get home. When you say "look for psi" what exactly should I be looking for?
Sponsored