First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think someone asked this already, but how noticeable of a power boost is going from a tsp stage 2 to a w1 drop in? If I wanted to keep my downpipe stock, ( don’t want much louder already have greddy catback), would i be losing out on a good amount of power ?
I think Derek Robinson effectively went from TSP Stage 2 to W1 and reported earlier in this thread. Of the second part of your question I have no clue.
Sponsored

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I think Derek Robinson effectively went from TSP Stage 2 to W1 and reported earlier in this thread. Of the second part of your question I have no clue.
True. Just wasn’t certain if he was comparing it with both units on ethanol, but it seems so! In that case for $1,500 this seems like a must have option especially if we already have an upgraded clutch. I will wait to see if @Vincent@27WON do release a different CHRA though.

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Gents,
We love the enthusiasm but we are not planning to offer a different CHRA wither BB or different wheels for the W1, atleast not in the foreseeable future. So don't wait...get the turbo and have a hell of a time.
Sponsored