Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Possiblity of making power passed 7k rpm? Or would I need some head work to rev that high with the added power?
Can't say as we have not explored that yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Doublestack00

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm hoping at least a base map I could drive on to get to a tuner. The closest one to me is 1-2 hours.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm hoping at least a base map I could drive on to get to a tuner. The closest one to me is 1-2 hours.
It appears that the base map they tested would easily handle that.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I need this ASAP. I Feel like a turbo upgrade will help with the possible turbo lag I have from bigger Intercooler piping.... I’m eager to see what the price will be

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I need this ASAP. I Feel like a turbo upgrade will help with the possible turbo lag I have from bigger Intercooler piping.... I’m eager to see what the price will be
I would think it would increase the turbo lag with bigger heavier impellers that would take longer to get up to speed. That is one of the things with our little turbos that they rev quite quickly.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
@Vincent@27WON I hope you plan to have lots of these turbos made! You will sell lots I’m sure! You got me on the list, and my wife. Also two of my friends with a EX-T and Hatchback!

Last edited:

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Power Level over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blog is live now. Check it out.

https://www.27won.com/blog/the-w1-drop-in-turbocharger-pt5-power
Any way you could run a cvt tune that accommodates the torque range for that drivetrain to indicate that installing this drop-in with OTS or even stock tune is safe?
With it visually clear that the torque is moved to the right, I would be interested in this. But I'd want to see the same thng for cvts, that the first image under phase 1 shows for mt.
Any chance we will see similar dyno results on a car using ktuner?

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Guys are already blowing their trans on just the basic base maps. If they can't handle that power how will they handle even more?
That’s what I was thinking. Even if the power band is shifted to the right. The cvt has very low standards as far as performance benefits. It was made for fuel economy, commuting/every day general use. You can’t take it farther like you can a manual. To my knowledge there’s not “upgraded” cvt parts available, I say parts because it involves a lot of work. Also costs are way higher.

kidcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guys are already blowing their trans on just the basic base maps. If they can't handle that power how will they handle even more?
no ones been blowing them when they're tuned correctly, Fit had no issues tuning for more than the OTS maps and for people with E85 - you just can't have max power in the low range which with this larger turbo changes the whole power band and from the looks of it can put down some great power even with a CVT since there would be less stress moving torque later i.e. making more HP in a safer RPM range. if the CVT can handle 260tq (which is the figure i believe i dont remember off the top of my head) then making 260 at say 4500RPM is much easier on the car than the current 3000RPM range

MrMadden613

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I very much believe you can get right at 300 with 93 fully bolted and a little bit more boost. But it's important not to get hung up on the overall number as all dynos vary. It's the Delta that we are after. You are basically dropping in an extra 50+ whp with some tuning.

So question I have for you, what dyno is this on? Mustang or Dyno jet style?
Is there ant way to know what a 93 octane tune would produce? i have all bolt on availble as of now, intercooler down pipe exhasut front pipe and cat back greddy, charge pipes intake. what would you imagine id get?

Also with this much power increase do we need to replace the Clutch?
If we did change our clutch would we make more power?
Sponsored