Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

@Vincent@27WON
You may consider looking at your dyno plot as an acceleration (y axis) vs time (x axis) or acceleration (y axis) vs rpm. I used to do this while going over my old dyno plots over the years when comparing dyno runs of lighter/underdriven pulleys, lighter/smaller diameter wheels vs stock. Sometimes you can't see the performance differences when simply looking at hp/tq vs rpm or time. Most of the time I didn't share this info as the majority of folks probably wouldn't know what to make of it.

I'm really interested in how the turbo spool up is affected from a dead stop and/or low rpm to midrange. I imagine you would be able to see a difference if you plotted the dyno this way. :thumbsup: THIS is my primary reason for getting this part for my vehicle. It certainly can't hurt.
Sponsored

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am wondering what the difference is between the Si version and the Non-Si version. Specifically, with the race maf.

Also, not going to lie but I was expecting this piece to be at least 2x the price it is now. I'm blown away actually. Thanks for sharing the dyno results as well.

Jeezus Krist.....I'm practically foaming at the mouth here. Don't even bother asking me if I ordered it. Ya'll already know. :thumbsup: This is the last piece to my pre-turbo puzzle to be changed to make everything work in harmony (Doing my Joker-looking-in-the-mirror dance).
The maf's are different because the sensors are different, so we have to have a MAF for each.

Reactions: Myx

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
I saw the payment go through on my bank account a couple days ago. When is estimated ship date? I thought Vincent told us when they would start shipping out but I can't seem to find the post.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw the payment go through on my bank account a couple days ago. When is estimated ship date? I thought Vincent told us when they would start shipping out but I can't seem to find the post.
27th is target date, just working on getting all the last bits and pieces together. I will be doing a lot of this next week.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON - Testing the OE Turbo Inlet Pipe 27Won Instagram-Social Deliverables 030320-Turbo-Inlet-Pipe

Getting ready to start shipping these soon.

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I just ordered mine today. Super stoked for it!

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Man o Man...the VE of the 1.5L is so good you would need a much much larger turbo to take any advantage. Let alone, Needing to also address areas such as:
- fueling (injectors, pumps, etc)
- built internals (valves, pistons, rods)
- MAF
- engine mounts
Honda provided the perfect delivery of air; minus maybe a free flowing filter to make all you need from the stock turbo to a moderate turbo. As long as the turbo can expel exhaust, then it will breathe in what it needs.
A turbo at or above a GTX 30series would benefit - everything below, the stock set-up would net the same (minus MAF alterations).

Reactions: Myx

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Damn. I didn’t even know they were back up for order today.
Yea Vincent told me they would be dropping 9 am PST, or noon my tome, but I checked at 11:30 and it was already up.
Better get them while they are hott. Could be the last ones until end of May.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON

I just left a message with you guys but am including this post here for visual specifics. I ordered the TIP for the Si and Race Maf setup for my EX Hatch. I indicated in my order that this is correct. I am seeing people getting their 27Won Tips on Facebook and am a bit jealous. :p When I log my account at 27Won, it says you are still waiting for parts.

I just want to clear on something in case you are waiting on parts between the 27Won Tip itself and the maf sensor. I don't need or want those parts because I won't be using them. I've attached a picture of my current homemade intake. I will be using my own version of this with your 27Won turbo inlet pipe. So I will be utilizing all my own parts from the pipe itself forward.

As you can see from my attached pics, I have the maf sensor wiring extended, so it's longer than the stock wire. This enables me to attach my own maf sensor housing (I have a race maf sensor housing as well as a stock housing I've used for testing intakes) to your turbo inlet pipe. All I need is the pipe and all the parts that attach to it, minus anything on the inlet side.

Also, I have no concerns about those parts when it's time to sell it. I have no plan on selling it and if I do, I will sell it 'as is'. Feel free to contact me if need be. I left a message with you. Thanks in advance!

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON - Testing the OE Turbo Inlet Pipe Myxal SRI Intake 1

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON - Testing the OE Turbo Inlet Pipe Myxal SRI Intake 2

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is the drop of our official product release video. Please don't mind my Quarantine hair.

Thanks again to everyone for making this such a successful launch. Makes you wonder what we will be up to next.

MYSI2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ SI
Country flag
Just got mine today.
I was quite surprised how beefy it is. It looks like a work of art. You can tell it is uniquely made. I was going to wait until I purchased my W1 before I install it but I don’t think I can wait that long. Gonna slap it in this weekend.
Thanks @Vincent@27WON !
Sponsored