Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stupid question but DB? and sweet, my only worry is they refresh the 2020 too much and you have to slightly redesign all the parts :cry:
DB -s for decibels. the volume testing.

As for 2020 will just have to wait and see.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

NYTucci13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can’t wait to see some reviews on this part and hear some sound more sound clips after other people’s installations. I’ve got a little bit of time before I want to start throwing parts underneath this car, as I just picked my Si up about a month ago (trust me, I’m itching), but from what I’ve heard so far, I’m leaning heavily towards the 27won product.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Can’t wait to see some reviews on this part and hear some sound more sound clips after other people’s installations. I’ve got a little bit of time before I want to start throwing parts underneath this car, as I just picked my Si up about a month ago (trust me, I’m itching), but from what I’ve heard so far, I’m leaning heavily towards the 27won product.
the CAI i just installed is real nice, would highly recommend the 27 won CAI

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Same here. Normally an exhaust system would have been an instant buy for me, but that price tag definitely made me hesitate. I’d like to hear more “normal” sound clips before purchasing.

@Vincent@27WON im sure you guys are busy but if you released some more sound clips, I and most likely this community would very much appreciate that! Plus it might convince me to just purchase it now vs waiting beyond 5/2 till someone on this forum posts their review.

dodgeswinger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Same here, I am impatiently waiting for someone to post a review and some sound clips.

I personally have had three different complete exhaust systems and have yet to find one that I was happy with both the sound and/or fitment. Plus I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the MAP exhaust group buy. I am not willing to drop that much money without more sound clips and some reviews. I want to hear how it sounds with the factory down pipe and front pipe and I want to make sure it actually fits properly.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Same here, I am impatiently waiting for someone to post a review and some sound clips.

I personally have had three different complete exhaust systems and have yet to find one that I was happy with both the sound and/or fitment. Plus I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the MAP exhaust group buy. I am not willing to drop that much money without more sound clips and some reviews. I want to hear how it sounds with the factory down pipe and front pipe and I want to make sure it actually fits properly.
real glad i didnt pull the trigger on that MAP group buy, they really screwed up big time with that one. The 27won exhaust appears to be the best as far as fitment looks, i will be waiting until next spring to purchase mine.

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Try aFe I love the sound, Its a little loud but has a nice deep drone no Bullfrog usual 4 banger sound.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
real glad i didnt pull the trigger on that MAP group buy, they really screwed up big time with that one. The 27won exhaust appears to be the best as far as fitment looks, i will be waiting until next spring to purchase mine.
Map had a rocky start but they made it right for the customers. The fitment was perfect for me. I think people had installation issues that were no one's fault but their own. I think map and 27won will have the best products for exhaust. 27won will have to make it worth the substantial increase in price compared to other companies. I kinda hate I didn't wait for 27won but they gave too much power to the people. I am very interested in how it turns out. I may switch over in the future if it turns out a whole lot better.

dodgeswinger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Map had a rocky start but they made it right for the customers. I think people had installation issues that were no one's fault but their own.
MAP did make it right for me in the end. But I had to install and remove the system 4 times before they got it right. The hangers, resonators and tips were not welded on straight. There customer service was great but there was a obvious lack of quality control. For the price I paid and the length of time I waited it should have been right the first time.

I have a lot of 27WON products on my car and I love the quality of their parts. If their exhaust is made to the same standards then I will gladly pay the asking price. I just want to get some feedback first before I pull the trigger on it.

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON im sure you guys are busy but if you released some more sound clips, I and most likely this community would very much appreciate that! Plus it might convince me to just purchase it now vs waiting beyond 5/2 till someone on this forum posts their review.[/QUOTE]

We will have more sound clips out soon, just have alot of projects in the works right now.

dodgeswinger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON im sure you guys are busy but if you released some more sound clips, I and most likely this community would very much appreciate that! Plus it might convince me to just purchase it now vs waiting beyond 5/2 till someone on this forum posts their review.
We will have more sound clips out soon, just have alot of projects in the works right now.[/QUOTE]

Completely understandable, feel free to send me a system and I will gladly post some videos for you.

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Wonder who will release more sounds clips first: 27won vs general public (since 5-2 is right around the corner) ;)
Sponsored