joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Looks like it is going to be difficult to manufacture? I am sure everyone will be interested to know how much this is going to cost them? Is it going to cost more than the (essentially) $1,300.00 price you mentioned in pt.1?
The majority who thumbs uped the pt.3 design may have second thoughts if the price is going to shoot past the already slightly pricey quote for a new exhaust.
Don't get me wrong, I hope this works out. If the price doesn't change much from $1,300 then you may have a future success story on your hands.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like it is going to be difficult to manufacture? I am sure everyone will be interested to know how much this is going to cost them? Is it going to cost more than the (essentially) $1,300.00 price you mentioned in pt.1?
The majority who thumbs uped the pt.3 design may have second thoughts if the price is going to shoot past the already slightly pricey quote for a new exhaust.
Don't get me wrong, I hope this works out. If the price doesn't change much from $1,300 then you may have a future success story on your hands.
No doubt this will fall on the higher end of the market but with our quality, skill set, willingness to try what others won't, customer service and more, I am pretty positive you will receive and exhaust unlike anything else. Will do our best and keep everyone updated as we have.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks good! The offset circle piping reminds me alot of the old school mugen exhaust of the 90s.

tran1025

First Name
Twrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OWP Civic Si
Country flag
when can we order this? any discount for early orders?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bakerjal

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Country flag
I know this post has gone a bit dead, but I'm surprised nobody has asked about a coupe equivalent. I assume there is plans to translate this design to the Si Coupe?

Side note: I'm just as surprised that it is necessary to differentiate the Sedan system from the Coupe, since the two body styles are almost exactly the same length anyway.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know this post has gone a bit dead, but I'm surprised nobody has asked about a coupe equivalent. I assume there is plans to translate this design to the Si Coupe?

Side note: I'm just as surprised that it is necessary to differentiate the Sedan system from the Coupe, since the two body styles are almost exactly the same length anyway.
We intend to have a coupe variant with time.

The coupe is shorter and that is what causes the need for two systems.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I’m still anxiously waiting for the coupe exhaust. Can’t wait

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually like the tips, maybe rounded a bit on the corners to clean it up if you had them cast.
My issue is more with the price. GReddy SP like 700$ and sounds great but my honest opinion of it is that it's ugly as sin, a fact constantly overlooked in every thread and it's been around a while now and still no #s on gains and when they do come out I imagine they'll be on par with aFe's #s and I just don't see big #s coming from anyone as the stock Si exhaust is rather efficient for a factory design. You're really gonna have to sell me on looks, sound and good #s to justify the price to me if I'm being honest. Hope this feedback helps
Your the first person ive seen reference the aFe exhaust #s tell me what your thoughts are vs the 27won, I went aFe on the 2019 EX automatic, I will b trading in (I put 10Grand down and work for honda so trading in is no big deal) for a 2020 Si Coupe and would like to hear your opinion on aFe vs this new 27won design.

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
  1. Do you like the look of the rectangular (technically parallelogram) tips?

2. We are looking at $1292.71 retail with free shipping in the lower 48 states. If you do like the design, would you buy it for that?

3. Do you care if the tips are polished or black?

4. We’ve considered cast tips. It’s a considerable investment to go that route. This design with cast tips would certainly be more than $1292.71. Would you pay more for CAST tips? note: cast tips allow us more flexibility in design and creating a unique shape that would be exactly how we define it and set it, so we can make almost anything, but development/investment cost is higher.
We really really want your honest feedback and thoughts on this. It's super important to me, my team, and our brand. If you guys have been following us for a while then you know about our REDEFINE motto and how important that is to us. We don't design, make, or release anything that does not have a purpose or is for the customer. We strongly take everything you guys say into consideration and continue to push and grow and develop the brand and platform. We are not like any other brand in the Honda game and we are not just in it to make shit and send it to you. Your voice, thoughts, and opinions are very important and can dictate what happens to a product.
Rear Left IG.jpg
Honestly none of this is a big deal, I paid $1100 for this and Im not only ecstatic to get it, but have no regrets and didnt mind spending the money for quality and fitment. If you tell me that in a year your Si/CTR Exhuast will be in the same range, work better, sound better and have amazing fitment and customer service i wouldnt mind I also dont mind spending more for different tips and color options. You could always do cookie cutter and do an extra (consultation, custom) charge for differen tips or colored tips :)
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI sedan exhaust feedback 49-36615-p_1.1551227762

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update on SI DB exhaust testing for those that wanted to know.

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update on SI DB exhaust testing for those that wanted to know.
Stupid question but DB? and sweet, my only worry is they refresh the 2020 too much and you have to slightly redesign all the parts :cry:
Sponsored