27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want?

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thermal managed to do it and integrate it into their exhaust. Just tired of seeing every single exhaust for the 10th gens that are either really ugly, or $1,200
thermal-exhaust-civic-si-coupe-B184-C184-tips-500x500.jpg
This exhaust will cost near that much... And that thermal tip is awful.
Sponsored

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I was looking at the focus st aftermarket exhaust tips and they have some cool designs for theirs. I’ll try to post some pics

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What we need:
-light weight
-good quality stainless steel
-either 2 tips, or try to somehow make the stock look more appealing in your exhaust design because as it sits now it’s hideous
-well tested resonators and mufflers to get rid of the drone and have a good exhaust note, seems hard to get on this engine
-high grade hardware (bolts,nuts,washers,clamps etc. because rust) =
-not to big, clean look, keep it simple
-fair price ( for real doe )

What we don’t need:
-carbon fiber tips (drives costs up)
-more then 2 tips (drives costs up)
-titanium (drives costs up)
-big giant tips
-burnt tips
-complex design
-heavyweight
-light weight = Generally we can end up lighter than OEM or at the same as OEM. Biggest factors are pipe diameter and material. I know we will go up in pipe size over OEM and we will use T304 has Titanium will just be to expensive for most. Probably northward of $2k for that.
-good quality stainless steel = That is all we use on all of our exhaust
-either 2 tips, or try to somehow make the stock look more appealing in your exhaust design because as it sits now it’s hideous = The majority seem to be leaning towards a nice dual tip. We are the only ones that use a dual wall style
-well tested resonators and mufflers to get rid of the drone and have a good exhaust note, seems hard to get on this engine = always, I think we did a solid job on the hatchback sport so we have a really good starting point with that one. Both 1.5L so they emit pretty much the same noise.
-high grade hardware (bolts,nuts,washers,clamps etc. because rust) = Easy we do all stainless everything. Have you seen our MLS gaskets :)
-not to big, clean look, keep it simple = consider it done
-fair price ( for real doe ) = This can be tricky has everyone's perception of fair can vary quite a bit. What I do want to make clear is we will never just throw something together and cut corners to make a price point. As well we never make sacrifices in quality or workmanship either to make a price. There are enough other options in the Honda aftermarket that do just that. REDEFINE is not just a catchy slogan I made up it's absolutely true and a must in all we do both customer facing and not. I don't REDEFINE by being like everyone else so don't expect that. That being said we 100% do our best to make sure the value is all there for you guys.

Brian17Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With accomplishing listed above (what we want), it’s a slam dunk, because look at my exhaust tip... I only has 7.5k and I keep my car clean. The black is flaking off and I see a little rust on bottom center.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? 587CF5C6-FBD4-4C29-9C10-976BF5CD2BE8

Last edited:

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Dual tips, I'll have to pass but I'm sure it will be top notch quality!!!!!

apnr1093

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOP Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
What about small quad tips, but angled instead of the lambo setup? 2 would be centered and the other 2 would be positioned at a 45 angle to fill the gaps on the sides

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I like stock exhaust shape that’s why I went with thermal. Paying $1k is a lot of money but the quality is amazing. I’m sure you guys will put out something just as impressive. Had there been more options available at the time of my purchase, my decision would have been harder.

I think the thermal design is great

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON SI Exhaust, What tips do you want? 0247FDEE-2739-4206-921B-DD83126E2553

What about small quad tips, but angled instead of the lambo setup? 2 would be centered and the other 2 would be positioned at a 45 angle to fill the gaps on the sides

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm loving all of your guys input. Keep it coming.

Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
What about the same shape as stock but upside down and slightly bigger kind of following the shape of the bumper?. Wish I could photoshop right now