Youtube: JaySi.671
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI, '90 GTR, '10 370z, '90 Mr2 Turbo
Country flag
So I’m looking to see the differences between these two motor mounts.

I’ve read that 27Won’s own is a 92a durometer that is polyurethane.

I’ve also looked at Hasports highest rated one with was I believe 94a.

MAP told me that Hasport has since discontinued it and improved its new highest rating to 82a bullet proof Kevlar.

I’m looking to run the stiffest and strongest RMM out there. I don’t care or mind noise or vibration and other things that come with running a stiff RMM. I want to eliminate wheel hop as much as possible.

Now based off these two RMMs which one is stronger or stiffer. Will the Hasport Kevlar one be stronger and last longer than 27Won’s polyurethane model?

Please, I’d like to hear which of the two is the stiffest.
Sponsored

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

MAP told me that Hasport has since discontinued it and improved its new highest rating to 82a bullet proof Kevlar.

I’m looking to run the stiffest and strongest RMM out there. I don’t care or mind noise or vibration and other things that come with running a stiff RMM. I want to eliminate wheel hop as much as possible.

Now based off these two RMMs which one is stronger or stiffer. Will the Hasport Kevlar one be stronger and last longer than 27Won’s polyurethane model?

I have the 27WON RMM and I am enjoying it. It has not been on long still less then 1000 miles on it, but there is a difference with traction. Also if your good with increased NVH which to me ain't much then get it. Plus the orange looks great.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27Won FTW!!!

OP
OP
JC671

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I appreciate the comments and like stated earlier, I don’t mind noise or vibrations, I just want wheel hop eliminated as much as possible.

And I didn’t get the comparison or which is stiffer/stronger between the two. Please elaborate on those factors. Thank you all.

givemeadollar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I appreciate the comments and like stated earlier, I don’t mind noise or vibrations, I just want wheel hop eliminated as much as possible.

And I didn’t get the comparison or which is stiffer/stronger between the two. Please elaborate on those factors. Thank you all.
You can do what I did and get the best of both worlds. I ordered the 27won rmm and the 82a hasport mounts for the rest of the set. Since 27won has no intention of making the rest of the mounts.

OP
OP
JC671

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can do what I did and get the best of both worlds. I ordered the 27won rmm and the 82a hasport mounts for the rest of the set. Since 27won has no intention of making the rest of the mounts.
But just between the two RMM which is the more stiffer one? 27won’s Or hasport’s 82a Kevlar?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

givemeadollar

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
But just between the two RMM which is the more stiffer one? 27won’s Or hasport’s 82a Kevlar?
I would have to say the 27won is a stiffer 90 vs 82. But I only have the 27won rear motor mount so I can'tspeak from experience. The hasport 82a mounts I have are for the top and side motor mounts.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does Hasport have a video like 27WON with their rear mount? I would say its preference my friend. I don't think there is anyone that has run both. I only told you my experience on the 27won and that I am happy with the results.
For instance i usually drive in sport mode because normal mode was not enough for everyday driving and getting in and out of traffic. Now with the 27won I drive in normal mode and i feel the car is more responsive on getting power down and speeding up faster. It's even more fun in sport mode. Also consider better tires because if you have the GY eagle all seasons that shit is slowing us down because it's not gripping well.

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Keep in mind the 27WON RMM only has one bushing, not two, and eliminates the lateral movement. Durometer is durometer, the higher the rating the stiffer, no matter the material, will another material be potentially more durable, most definitely, but consider what kinda abuse you intend to throw at it. Also hasport rmm has been known to have fitment issues

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag

I will try to answer this in the most objective way possible. Stiffness relative to "the resistance to bending/flexing" the 27WON will far exceed any of the Hasport RMMs despite poly duro. The 27WON eliminates one of the bushing locations to further eliminate one directional movement of the engine. Also the diameter of the bushing used in the 27WON is much smaller than the Hasport. Both of those mean the 27WON will be stiffer.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
You're probably going to get a lot of answers from people who claim to know the answer but who have not have used both. This tends to happen a lot around here. I don't know how people go through life doing stuff like that.

I may have missed it but did you plan on getting engine mounts too?

OP
OP
JC671

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You're probably going to get a lot of answers from people who claim to know the answer but who have not have used both. This tends to happen a lot around here. I don't know how people go through life doing stuff like that.

I may have missed it but did you plan on getting engine mounts too?
I ended up going with Hasport 82a Kevlar. No fitment issues at all. I’m more than satisfied with it and it did the job. I believe it’s more preference and slicing down to brands. I just went with Hasport as they’ve been in the game a lot longer and have been doing mounts and it’s what they are known for. No shade at all to 27Won. They got a great product and I love what they do for our community.

Thank you all for your responses.

Last edited:

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ended up going with Hasport 82a Kevlar. No fitment issues at all. I’m more than satisfied with it and it did the job. I believe it’s more preference and slicing down to brands. I just went with Hasport as they’ve been in the game a lot longer and have been doing mounts and it’s what they are known for. No shade at all to 27one. They got a great product and I love what they do for our community.

Thank you all for your responses.
You threw shade by misspelling 27Won hahahahah

OP
OP
JC671

JC671

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)